The Story

Theme song to the right.----------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 15~The Story

Lacey point of view~

            I was so happy to see my dad. Yet I got this feeling in my stomach that said to run. I just ignored it. I mean why would I run from my father. I go to set on my bed and my father follows me. He looked all around my room. He did not say anything at all. It was somewhat creepy.

Ok Lacey I know he your father but there something not right. Please get away from this man.

            Ok my wolf thinks there something wrong. Now she wants me to run away from my father. I do not think so. I know I should listen to my wolf but this is my father. He would never hurt me. I love him and he loves me. I turn to ask my father why he is here so my wolf can calm down.

“Dad why are you here?” I asked with a smile.

“Do you want to hear a story Lacey?” He asked with a smile.

See I knew he was not here to hurt me.

“I would love to.” I said smiling back.

“Ok this is a story about a girl name Zakia. Now Zakia was a beautiful girl. Everyone loved her and wanted to be her. Now Zakia did not live in our world. Zakia live in a place called Laila. It is a land that is taken care of by fairies. It the prettiest land you will ever see. It is place were the trees dance and glow. The wind sings such beautiful songs. The stars play instruments. There are little orbs that are every were and glow. The moon glow down on you with a smile. There a little river too that shines very bright.” He said with a smile.

That place sounds wonderful.

“Please go on.” I said

“Will Zakia was happy there. She had friends and family. There was one person who did not want her there. This person was Maurelle. She hated Zakia with a passion. The sad part is no one knows why. Finally one day Maurelle got tired of everyone talking about Zakia. Maurelle decide to make everyone hate Zakia. Maurelle decide to kill the fairy prince. Therefore, she went to the fairy queen and told her to throw a ball for Zakia birthday. The Queen loves Zakia and happily greed.” He said with disgusted.

This Maurelle person sound like a bad person.

“Please go on.” I said

“Will the next day the queen sent out the invite to everyone in fairy land. Everyone could not wait until Zakia birthday. On the day of her birthday, everyone showed up. Everyone dance and had fun until the clock struck 12. When it did, Maurelle came in screaming that the prince was dead. That she saw Zakia kill him. Zakia told everyone that Maurelle was lying that she killed the prince. However, the fairy queen said Maurelle was with her when the party started. That Zakia did leave ten minutes before the prince was killed.” He said getting off the bed.

I did not think that Maurelle would kill her own prince. She most really hates Zakia. I feel sorry for her. That no one believes her.

“What happen next?” I asked

“The fairy king said he love Zakia to much to kill her. Therefore, he told her to leave and go live in the frost of Brokk. The Frost of Brokk was were bad fairies and other creature lived. That day Zakia packed her bags and went to go live in the Frost of Brokk. On that day Zakia, learn what hate felt like. She hated everyone that she every cared about. All because they turn on her so easily and believed Maurelle. She hated Maurelle the most. Zakia swore to herself that she would be back for revenge.” He said punching the walk.

Wow, I never thought people could get mad over a story. He kept punching the wall repeatedly. This story must really be important to him. Finally, he stops punching the wall and turn to face me. I guess it time to get back to the story.

“Let’s get back to the story. Zakia find a home in the Frost of Brokk. It was an abandon house. There is where Zakia lived for two years. Those year Zakia change for the worst. The creatures in the frost were to scare to go up to the house. Because there was a very dark era around the house. Now you would have never thought the girl that use to be so sweet could turn evil. One that day Zakia sucked in too much darkness. The darkness gave her powers. The darkness picked Zakia as their queen. With the power, the darkness gave her. Zakia went out into the Frost of Brokk and gather up an army.” He said with a smile.

I find this story both scary and creep. She let the darkness take over her and became something she not. I understand she was kicked out of her home. You could make a new home in the Frost of Brokk. If everyone at her old home loved her. Then everyone there would love her.

“Go on.” I said

“Will all the creature loved Zakia. They knew she would bring a new change. They called Zakia their queen. The whole frost was going to help Zakia everyone from her homeland. With her army, she went to her homeland and killed everyone in her homeland. On that day Zakia homeland, learn. That with Zakia eyes she could set the world on fire. Zakia burn her homeland to the ground. She saved the person she hates the most for last. Zakia took Maurelle soul away from her. She made Maurelle her puppet. What Zakia did not know was that the fairy queen had service. The fairy queen casted a spell and sent Zakia and all her follower souls to earth.” He said with an evil smile.

“What she did not know was that there soul would just get put into a new born babies. She thought she was sending their souls to hell. Only if she knew Zakia ruled hell. At the time, that Zakia and her follower souls were sent to earth. We were looking for a queen to rule over all of the creatures. The elder picked Camellia as are queen. They knew that half the land did not want her as our queen. Will the people that did not want Camellia as queen broke away from the royal family to make their own royal family. That when we heard about Zakia from a fairy. On that day, we sat out to find Zakia our queen. We have found her and now it time for you to die Lacey. I want to be pure for my queen when I meet her.” He said walking over to me.

            Did he just say I need to die? Wait you mean this story is a true story. Wait he my father he supposed to love me. Yea that right dad just playing around. I cannot believe I really thought he was going to kill me.

“Nice joke dad.” I said with a smile.

            He came over to me and stop right in front of me. He looked at me with an angry expression on his face. Then he grabs me by my hair and yanked me off the bed. I scream out in pain of how hard he was pulling my hair. He pulled me up off the ground and brought a razor blade to my neck. I started to cry because my wolf was right. Now I was going to die.

“It was not a joke now die.” He said as he slice my neck and let me fall to the floor.

I was only able to choke out a few words as blood spilled out from my neck.

“Why dad? I love you.” I said

“Because I need to be pure for the queen. And I never love you or your mother.” He said walking away and out the door.

With his last words playing in my head. I close my eyes and everything went dark.

Damon point of view~

            I took out my phone and called Zaida. It only took to ring before she picked up.

“Is it done?” She asked

“Yes it done.” I said

“Now get home the queen could wake up any moment now.” She said

“I’m on my way.” I said

With that, I hung up and got ready to go meet the queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like please comment and vote.