Moon Bad

Chapter 20~ Moon Bad

Bubble point of view~

            My head hurt no change that everything hurts. I cannot move my body and I think people are watching me. I knows you all are thinking she gone crazy. Put yourself in my shoes. You cannot move your body. With means, you cannot open your eyes up and see where you are. You have no idea where you are. Then you get this feeling like someone watching you.

            Is this because I let Moon take full control over my body. If so then I will not let Moon take full control like that ever again. I am getting really tired of all this craziness that happening. It so weird how it all happens around the time I turn sixteen. This reminds me of something my mom said before she left me. What was it? Try to remember Bubbles. Oh my god. I remember and this is bad.

Flashback

“Bubble come sit down next to me.” Mom said patting the seat next to her on the couch.

I walked over to her and sat on the right side of the couch. I looked at mom with my blue eyes. I could tell that what every she was going to tell me is not going to be good. Did dad cheat on her again? Did one of her sister make her mad again? Is she going to tell me to stay away from dad and his side of the family? Is she going to leave me all alone again? These where the question going through my mind.

“Bubble listens to me. I want you to stay away from your father while I am gone.” She said looking out the window.

            I guess most of my guess were right. The sad part is she cannot even look her daughter in the face to tell her she leaving. Does she not know how much pain she putting me in? Yea dad cheats on her with some blonde-haired person. She has to remember she has a daughter.

“I need you to remember this. It is very important Bubbles.” She whispered to me in my ear.

            What could be so important that she does not want dad to hear. Is dad keeping something from me? I have always had a feeling that he was. If he is then what is he keeping from me. I close my eyes, then open, and looked at mom.

“When the Moon is in your soul.

Run.

When the fallen angel is near.

Run.

Run to the land in the dark.

Run to the man with the red blood eyes.

For you are not who you think you are.

Look for the story that has been told.

There is where you find what is yours.

There is where you will find it.” She whispered in my ear before I could ask what she means. She got up and left.

That was a waste of time.

End of Flashback

            That what my mother said before she left. I still do not know what she means. Let us start with the first sentences. When the moon is in your soul and then run. There no way she talking about the Moon in the sky. She has to be talking about Moon my wolf. I wonder how she knew Moon was going to be my Wolf.  The next part is run. She wants me to run from Moon but why?

Flashback

            I was on my home from school. I had a lot of homework to do and two project. I was about to turn the corner when I saw this women down the street watching me. She was beautiful I think. Wait no not women but the animal is beautiful. Is that a blue wolf? There no such thing as a blue wolf.  I turn to look around to see if anyone else sees the blue wolf. I was the only one on this whole block. This is weird because this is the way many kids take to get home.

            I turn back around to see the blue wolf. This time the wolf was right in front of me. This was no small little wolf. This is grizzly bear wolf. I was too scare to run or scream and the wolf knew this. The wolf looked me in the eye and started to talk to me in my head.

I see you have grown up little Bubbles. The princess will be most happy to know this. Your time is coming soon. I guess you already know that.

            Was all she said before she attacked me.

End of flashback

            Moon was the one that attacked me when I was five. My mom told me to run because Moon not good she bad. She here to kill me. I do not think Moon my real Wolf. Could it be the reason those wolf attacked wolf was because she was up to something. Like taking me away from my wolf. I oh no I need to get away from these people and Moon.

            With that in mind I welled myself to wake up. The stage has just been seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the end because I changed my mind.