Rejected

Theme song for this chapter is to the right.-->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3~ Rejected

Dante point of view~

            This woman is my mate. The women who threaten my pack. This human is my freaking mate. Not even my wolf is happy about this. I have already picked the women that I want as my mate. Ok I know you do not get to pick your mate. Will I am not like everyone else because I want to pick my mate. This women right here is not my mate nor will she ever be. Unless this human can give me powerful pups. Other than that she nothing to me.

“You must be the ones in charge I guess. I would like it if you all leave please.” She said walking over to us.

“We will do no such thing but you can leave.” He said with a smile.

            This girl really thinks she can tell us what to do. If only she knew what we are. Then she would run away scare. Will it does not really matter to me because once I reject her I will not have to worry about it. Soon as she stop in front of me, I grab her hand and yank her down the hall I came from. I took us to my father office so we could talk. I knew my family was following us. Once I heard one of them close the door.

“Listen here little girl I reject you as my mate.” I yelled at her.

            I watch as her face took on confuse, then anger, and then sad. I could tell she did not know what I was talking about but I did not care. This woman will never be my mate as long as she lives. The only one that is worthy of being my mate is Olivia. This girl can go die in a hole for all I care. I watch as she looked around the room at everyone as if they could help.

“What do you mean by you reject me as your mate? What is a mate in the first place?” She asked with a smile.

“I’m a werewolf. Now werewolf have mate you can call it there other half. Will you’re my mate my other half and I’m rejecting you.” I said with a smirk.

            I could see she was lost in thought about what I just said. I know she was thinking that I am crazy but she have proof soon enough. I told Damon to shift for her. Because he always happy to show off his wolf. He walked to stand in front of her then start to shift.  All you could hear and see is bones snapping in and out of place. His close ripping off and fur growing were his cloth and shoe use to be. I could see her looking at Damon with excite meant. Wait she should be scare of us. She should be running away from us. She should be screaming that were monster. Instead she watching this with excite meant. What is wrong with this girl?

“You’re all wolf and you my mate this is so cool.” She said patting Damon on the head.

I looked at this chick as if she was crazy.

“Didn’t I tell you I reject you as my mate?” I said with venom.

“Yes but why?” She asked as her smile drop.

I guess I should tell her so she does not bother me later.

“Because I don’t need someone like you as the female alpha.” I said

I could see my father agreeing with me.

“Female alpha?” She asked

I guess this girl do not watch movies that much.

“Let me put it this way. Your human and I am a wolf. The person I picked as my mate can give me powerful pups. You cannot because you are human. You cannot do many things because you are human.” I said

I could tell I hurt her but I don’t care.

“You’re going to reject your other half? What going to happen to me now that you reject me?” She asked with fear in her voice.

Will that an easy question.

“Yes I’m going to reject you. Usually when a human is rejected by their mate they kill their self in seven days. At least when you die I won’t have to worry about you getting in the way.” He said with a smile.

Maybe I get lucky and she will die before then. Maybe I should kill her myself. I think I wait to see how she kills herself. Then when she dead I think I will just eat what remains of her. After all, if a wolf eats human flesh then they become stronger. I think I become even more stronger because she my mate.

“You would just let me die?” She yelled

“Yes and I would like it if you leave now.” I said

            I heard her yell I am a monster and that she happy I rejected her as she left. Once she was gone, my father asks me if I made the right chose.  I know I made the right chose. I want powerful pups not weak pups. I could not help but laugh at how she reacts to everything. Yes, I am making the right chose.

“Yes father I’m making the right chose.” I said with a smile.

“Good I don’t want to have any more problems from that girl.” He said

“Yes I understand.” I said walking out the to go find Olivia.

****

Bubble point of view~

          I ran all the way back to my room crying. How could he say those thing if I am his other half. He would just sit there and watch me die? He would not even care if I die? Who could be so heart less? If  he could reject me then I reject him. I do not want him to be my mate. I can find another one just like him. He is going to pay for rejecting me. He going to wish he never rejected me.

            I open the door to my room glade to see my roommates are not here. I ran over to my bed and jumped in it and cried some more. He going to pay for this, I just know it. I am going to have him begging on his knees for me. I will not let what he said to me mess up my vacation. I will show him that I am not weak.

            I got up off the bed, went to the window, and looked at the moon. He will pay I can promise that much. I will find a new mate no I will find a better mate then him. When I do, I will make his life a living hell.

“HE WILL PAY” I yelled to the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like.