Moon Back

Chapter 18~ Moon Back

Part 1

Bubble point of view~

“When is she going to wake?”

            Whom do those voices belong to? I open my eyes to see I was in a cafeteria room. I am so tired of waking up in different places. Now were the hell am I. I am not in the mood for any more suprise. I looked around the room to see a group of people arguing. The rest was watching. I looked to see that I was lying on a table.

            I got off the table and looked for a way out of here. I do not have time for this. I looked to my right to see a door. I hope it leads to a way outside. I looked at the group of people to make sure they are arguing still and everyone else still watching them. When that was done, I made my way to the door. More like ran my way to the door. I pulled the door open quickly only to be met by my father.

            When he saw me I saw angry, go through his eyes. We stood there and stare at each other for who know how long. Until his mate interrupted by getting in front of him. Will she not dead we have to fix that later. When she saw me, she let out hurtful scream. You could hear it echoing off the wall. I slap my hands over her mouth to make shut the heck up.

“Bubble your awake.”

            Just great. I am totally killing her later. I turn around to face the room full of people. What I saw shocked me. The women and men I saw in my dream were standing in front of me. I thought she was dead. Wow, my life is so messed up. There so much going on that I just do not understand. I mean will my life ever make sense. Why did all this have to happen on the day I turn sixteen.

“Ok you crazy kidnapers. I will go out this door and you will not follow.” I said backing up towards the door.

“Bubble listens to me.” I turn to face my father.

“You want me to listen to you. I have been kidnapped. Attacked by evil rat trying to give me the plague. I have been having weird dreams. I cannot feel my wolf. That woman there is supposed to be dead. The sad part is you are not my father. That king guy is. What the hell are you going to say now?” I yelled in my dad face.

            There nothing he could say that I have not heard. These people are going to kill me with these suprises.

“How about that your husband is my brother. That he is also the king of hell.” My dad mate said.

“I………………I……………I… Why me?” I said before passing out.

Ramelan point of view~

“Why the hell would you tell her that Rai? Do you really want to die?” I yelled

            I went to go check on my fiancé. I cannot believe Rai told Bubble that. She was not supposed to know until she was ready. I think I will kill Rai. I hate blonde-haired people so much they are all stupid. (No offense to the blonde-haired people. I do love blonde-haired people.) I do not get why mother and father wanted a girl. I mean the women in my family are not allowed to take the throne.

            I was about to tell Red to take Bubble up stair. When she woke up. For someone who was passed out she was not passed out that long. I took a step back to let her get some air.  She looked around the room and then got off the floor. I knew all eyes were on her. I could not take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful just like her mother.

            She had long black hair with blue eyes. She was medium height I would say about 5 or 6ft and 5inches. She had many curves from head to toe. She had some pretty big breast just the way I like them. A long with a baby face and cute cheekbones. She had pale skin but not too pale. She had long eyelashes. She looked like a goddess.

“Do you people really think drugs could keep me away? I am Bubble wolf you can never keep me away. Now die.” Bubble said.

“Oh great Moon back.” I said aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have to ask did anyone read cheater? Did you think it is a good book too? I hope so because I like the book. Now I am thinking about changing the cover. I don't know what to change it to. If any of you can think of good cover please tell me or show me. Think of this as a contest. Who ever win I will put you in the story as one of my main characters. I so need your help so please help me. Also I now this chapter is short but the next one won't be. Please comment and vote.