The Voice In My Head

Like before this is the theme song for this chapter and the next one.Theme song for this chapter to the right.----->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8~ The voice In My Head

Bubble point of view~

Hour three~

          I been sitting the on the grass waiting for the howl. Since I defeat him the wolf has not appear. I know the wolf has not giving up. Because I can hear the wolf in my head. Since it cannot take me down with the people, I fear. It decided it could take me down with my mind. I will not lose so I say let the wolf play with my mind.

You say that now child.

Yes because I won’t lose to you wolf.

You will bow child.

I will do no such thing.

            As you can see, the wolf is in my head. If you near me, you would be able to hear the wolf. How loud she talks. Yes, the wolf is a she. She does not know whom she is missing with. I will not give up. I will not bow as the wolf said. I will win.

Do you think you can? Whom are you winning for? Your love ones? They do not love you. They only like you because you make thing interesting. You are a toy for them. You are nothing so give up.

You are lying my friend love me so do my dad. You are upset because you have no one to love you.

            She is lying my love one love me. They do not use me. We take care of each other. She just upset because no one loves her. My love ones love me.

Keep telling yourself that child. You only be setting yourself up for more pain. I have no love one because I do not need them. Do not need anyone to become stronger.

I do not need anyone to become stronger. I can become stronger all on my own too.

                I can become stronger on my own too. I do not need my love ones. I can become a new person without my love. I will only use them. Yes, I will only use them for when I need things. I can become stronger on my own. I bet she feel salty now.

I do not feel salty dear because you well go back to the dark. YOU WILL GO BACK TO THE DARK JUST LIKE BEFORE. SAY IT.

      She kept yelling at me to say. I did not want say it. I was not going to say but her voice started to grow louder and louder. Until I could not think any more. I started to scream for someone to help me. I jumped up off the ground. I twisted this way and that way. Swinging my head back and forth trying to get the voice out my head.

SAY IT YOU BITCH. IF YOU DO, THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY. SAY IT.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

            Her voice went away. This place here was my own personal hell. I let go of my head and stop twisted around everywhere. When her voice came back louder than before. It made my head want explodes. She wants me to say it but I would not. I started to twist and turn my head worse than before. I started to throw my head with so much force then before.

You will say it if it the last thing you say.

I will not.

                I scream again but this time due to pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like.

please comment and vote.