We Are interconnected

Chapter 14~ We Are Interconnected

Inglebert Point of view~

            Everything was in place. Bubble would soon be mine. There no way I am letting Zelman and them get the key. She the only one that can unlock the path Cerberus. Their trying to keep it from her. Until they find a way to transform the power to Odile. I cannot let that happen. If they do find a way to do that. Then all hell is going to break loose. Because Lord Xrexes will be awaken and if he’s awaken then we have to wake Laufeia.

“Boss we got Bubbles.” I turn to look at Rachel to see Bubbles over his shoulders.

“Ok let’s go the princess want to talk to her.” I said as we all got into the car.

            I could not believe the blue and red royal wolf thought they could get away with a fake princess. It will be their fought when Bubble die. Until then it, my job is to keep Bubble alive and train her. I just hope she as good as the legend say. From this day on the royal wolfs and every super natural creature is interconnected with Bubbles.

“Let’s hurry and get to the princess.” I yelled at everyone.

Layla point of view~

            I cannot believe they found the fake princess. That stupid wizard was supposed to make sure they do not find her. Do I have to do everything myself. I did not go through all that trouble to get reed of the fake princes to have her come back. Not only that but the real princess is making even more trouble than the fake princess. My whole plan is going to waste. I should have killed the princess when I had a chance.

            I ran into Yarn office. To find him all over some blond chick. I do not have time for this. I go to the blond chick and grab her by her arm. I threw her out the room and slam the door in her face. I made sure to lock it before I walked over to Yarn. Once I was standing in front of him, I let all my anger out.

“Did you know they find the fake princess?” I yelled at him.

“They find her. I thought the wizard was to make sure they don’t find her.” He yelled getting off the couch.

“Will he just messed up our plan.” I said

“Well not true. Send Damon to kill her. Make it look like a rouge.” He said walking over to me.

“I make up the excuse of how the rouge got in.” He said as soon as my phone started to ring.

            I took my phone out my pocket to see it is Damon. He right on time. I flip my phone.

“Damon you called right on time.” I said with a smile.

“Really because I got some bad news. The fake princess um Bubble that her name. Will she been kidnap by the real princess.” He said.

            He did not say what I think he did. How did she know we had Bubble? I mean she just got here today. The only way she would know is if we have a spy. Our plans have token a whole new turn. I wonder whom going to win this time. It looks like the fake princess and I are to be interconnected. This is going to be fun. I should have guess it was not going to be as easy as killing her.

“Ok thanks for telling me.” I said hanging up.

I turn to face Yarn.

“The real princess kidnapped the fake princess.” I said walking over and taking seat on the couch.

“Just what we need.” He said coming to set down next to me.

Damon point of view~

            Will I bet Layla is mad right now. It time to call Zaida and tell her what going on. I dial Zaida number and wait for her answer. It took to rings before she answer.

“What going Damon?” She asked

“Inglebert is on his way with the fake princess.” I said

“Good are you on your way to kill Layla daughter?” She asked

            I could tell she was smiling at the other end of the phone. She finds funny that I could kill my own daughter. Yes, that right Layla daughter is my daughter. We are not married but we did get drunk one night. I know I think you can figure out the rest. The truth be told I don’t think of that girl as my daughter. The only daughter I am pride of is Bubble.

“Yes I am on my way there now.” I said

“Good call me back after she dead.” She said and then hung up.

            I put the phone in my pocket. I was only down the hall and around the corner from Lacey room.  I could not wait to kill Lacey. I think this plan is great. Everyone knows Layla love Lacey so when we kill her. She become blinded by revenge. Everyone knows Layla do not think right when revenge is involve. This will make it easy for us to kill her.

            Once I was in front of Lacey door. I knocked on it and waited for her to open up. When she open the door and saw me, she gave me a smile. If only she knew, she was going to die. That I am going to in joy every bit of it. I could not help but to smile.

“My I come in cup cake.” I asked

“Sure dad.” She said moving out the way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

   Did any of you see any of this coming? I know I didn't I wrote it. I hope you all like please comment and vote.