Chapter Seven

“Thanks for coming guys.” The crowd screamed. “We all love you to bits.” The screams were hurting my ears. “You look smokin’, bye.” Ear-piercing screams interrupted as Mix³ said their last words.

 All the sweaty dancers, the band and the lead singers jumped up and down. I found myself being in the middle of a group hug.

To say I was feeling uncomfortable was a huge understatement. I had someone’s hair in my mouth, sweaty arms around my body and again shouting.

But the concert was amazing, dancing in front of a big crowd, upbeat music filling your ears. The music was moving my body like it was something I was doing since I was born, like walking. Yes I needed to learn to walk, but so did I need to learn the moves to every song.

Annecka was telling Perrie, Leigh and Jade to get ready for the backstage event. Then she turned around. “Guys, I was in the crowd. A huge compliment you were fabulous. To every one of you, you were worked all so hard and it paid off. I want to see you all on Monday in the studio. Have a good weekend.” 

I trotted to the showers, the smile was plastered on my face and no one could wipe it away. I let the cold water run down my body, making my hair soaking wet. After shampooing and rubbing the sweat off every inch with my vanilla shower gel, I stepped out and got newly dressed.

The other female dancers were chit-chatting with each other because most of them got home with each other. I on the other hand was going to drive with Dario.

“Bye, Jes.” Aubrey yelled, I waved in return and disappeared in the maze of floors. “Over here bobo.”  I furrowed my eyebrows. He was leaning against a heavy looking door, “Did you just call me boob?”

He cracked up laughing. “I called you bobo, which means fool.” He told me between his laughing fits. I groaned, I swear I am going to talk Spanish by the end of my job perfectly. “Can we just get going you moron?”

I nudged his shoulder, he slowly calmed down, looked at me and a cheeky smile made its way up onto his face. I frowned; I wanted to know what he was talking about. “But if you want I could call you boob, Louise.”

I covered my eyes, he was such a pervert.

He started giggling again, “Fine, I am going to stop but it was good, you have to admit it.” And he was right, I cracked a smile. “Oi, there is the smile I wanted to see again.”

Thanks to the Spanish boy we didn’t get lost in the huge maze, I had to admit I would have gotten lost. The cold air made me shiver so I was relieved his car was quite near. I sprinted to his little bebé how he used to call his ‘Hyundai Elantra GT’.

I am a girl and know the name of the car, the reason is because my dad and Johnny, my brother, used to talk a lot about cars and Dario told me everything about his car once I was at his place.

“Don’t you think that the fans want autograph from us one day?” He asked me as he buckled himself in. I laughed at that, he was so in love with himself.

“You are so vain; I don’t wonder why you don’t have a girlfriend.” I laughed as he pulled on the main street. He turned his head to look at me. “¡Discúlpeme! What makes you think I don’t have a girlfriend?” He bit his full lips, turning his attention back on the road.

For beginners; ¡discúlpeme! means ‘excuse me!’

But he was right, what made me think he was single?

‘Well, because he usually hangs out with you, and since he never spoke about one you think he is single, but just take a look at him, he is handsome.’