Chapter Four

Jesy's P.O.V.

I just walked away after I finished my dancing routine, I was out of breath. My hair was sticking at my face, I just felt gross. I took a quick look over to the girls, hoping I didn't mess it up. Because at the end of the day, I'll still be the awkward turtle.

Jade who was sitting in between the two others thumbed me up and gave me a closed mouth smile that reached her big brown eyes. It took a load off my mind, and before I knew what I was doing I was smiling from ear to ear. Not caring about the thought that my cheeks will be hurting from it.

I could have bounced around like some sort of a ball that I was. Just look at me. So round, sometimes I just had the feeling I had no face but a basketball was placed there.

My phone started ringing, and before someone heard the song I already answered it. "Yeah?" On the other line I heard someone sigh in relief. "Jordan?" I frowned, why would he call me, wasn't be busy?

"Jep." He said plopping the 'p'. "Why are you calling?" Even I was taken aback as I heard how harsh it sounded, but he never called after he showed up. He was gone, mostly practising in the studio to win it.

"Well," he breathed out, I could picture him biting his lip, he was doing it whenever he was nervous, "I just wanted to wish you good luck." A smile made his way on my face. But I dropped it as I remembered that he left me.

"Just people who can't dance need luck, I on the other hand can dance, and you said it yourself." He groaned at my comeback. I didn't know why I was being such a brat to my best friend.

"Look, I can't do more than to apologize Jesy, I am re-"Annecka was shouting names.

"Whatever, save it I got to go." With that I hung up. I knew he would either call me or send me texts non-stop.

"Your boyfriend?" A husky voice behind me said, I turned around to meet a pair of breath taking blue eyes. "Uhm, no?" He chuckled. "I'm Dario." He said in a thick Spanish accent. But he didn't really look like one. He wasn't tanned like you would imagine a Spanish boy.

"Jesy Nelson." The manager called my name; I gave Dario a small smile before I headed over to the girls. He winked at me. Around me were two other dancers I met earlier. Annecka called out a few other names, one of them was Dario Vega.

"The others can leave, thank you for coming but it wasn't enough." I frowned what did that mean? I couldn't be picked. But I wasn't dreaming the ones who didn't get called left. "No need to wonder, you danced wonderful."

As I looked to my right, this guy, oh yeah right, Dario smirked at me. Was he flirting, with me? I mean he was clearly fit, my eyes left his blue eyes and brown hair, and he was wearing a plain green top and sweatpants. But you could see he worked out.

I mentally face palmed myself, as a dancer you have to work out. But he was not near as hot as Jord- I cut myself off.

Why do I keep doing that? Why do I keep comparing each male being I meet with Jordan Banjo?

As my eyes looked back into his blue ones he had that smirk on his face which I just wanted to wipe away. He caught me checking him out, great work Jesy. I turned my face, feeling how my cheeks warmed up slowly.

Annecka talked with Mix³, gladly she turned her attention back to us before Dario was able to say something to me.

"Congratulation, the group of you," I looked around, we were about ten people. "will be touring with these girls. Now I stop talking, we are going through the paper stuff later but I think the girls want to bond with you." She excused herself and then she left.

Just like that.

I would be touring with my favourite band.

Can I just fangirl.

OH YES I CAN.

And before I knew what I was doing I was jumping up and down, screaming, tears running down my face, luckily for me all the other dancers were just as happy as I was and we were hugging each other, and smiling like idiots.

"Can I give you a hug?" I wiped the tears away, and as my view got clear new ones started to form but I nodded, seconds later Jade Thirlwall. Let me repeat, Jade fucking Thirlwall had her tiny arms around my waist hugging me.

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, and breathe out.

"It's fine it's just me." She giggled while hugging me tighter. I hold her close; afraid I would break her bones if I would hold her too tight, she pulled herself away from me before she said something I never thought I would hear from her.

"I was never so glad to meet someone, Jesy. I am glad we'll be working with each other. It'll be so much fun." And then she screamed and bounced around.

"Don't scare her away already, Jadey." Another Geordie accent said standing behind the girl that just hugged me was Perrie Edwards. "Hi, I am Perrie Edwards." She stuck out her hand, I wanted to grab it, but she also stepped closer and pulled me into a hug. These girls were really into hugs.

As I let go of her, she smiled and a row of white teeth was showing. Jade left and talked to the other dancers. "Now can I also say hello to our new background dancer." The only one in the group who wasn't a Geordie gave me a smile. She just made herself a ponytail and then she literally jumped at me.

"Leigh, you are just dirty minded." Perrie laughed while she walked away. "Shut it, Edwards." Leigh pulled away, pinched my cheek and we chit chatted.

After all the dancers talked to each of the girls, and the dancers talked to each other, I avoided Dario, just to add that, Annecka came back with the paper stuff.

She had the contracts in her hands.

My contract for the tour.

With these three wonderful girls.

Before I could go off and fangirl about the fact, their manager called me. We walked into a separated room, she told me to sit down on a chair, she took the one across from me between us was a table.

"This is the contract for their Homecoming tour, so just the UK one; if you are going to keep up with the good work we are going to hire you for the bigger one." I barley could concentrate on her words. I was just wondering if I was able to write my signature.

"All the girls were really impressed from your dancing skills, so was I. So basically the contract is just about the main things, how many days you got off, when the tour started, how long the practices will be and how much you'll be paid."

I will get money for it.

Damn I totally forgot it.

"Uh, I...-I just have to sign it and then you can't fire me?" I split out. Her laugh filled the room. "Nah, why would I do that? Just sign the bottom of the first three pages you get the copy of it."

I did as I was told, and minutes later I was holding my first contract. I was hired for their Comeback tour in the UK. I hope no one was able to hear me screaming.

*~*~*

A/N: Omg guys you have no clue how much i ... 16 votes?! Holy omg, i love you all. Btw i thought i'll post the chapter since today's a big day for me.

Hope you like it rape the vote button and comment as much as you want :3

&' Wade Poezyn as Dario is alright don't ya think? (On the side, if you use the app you need to go to the story info)

Hugs & Kisses Reniiiii ♥