Vampire's Lust: 12

“Tell me a lie, maybe I’ll believe.

Tell me the truth; I will try to accept it.

Tell me a secret, I can listen to it.

Tell me you betrayed me, I’ll probably forgive.

But I’ll never forget what you did to me, because

You lose all my trust,” ~LostInmyLove

************************************************************************************************

Top of Form

Chapter 12 

"Karls! Wake up!" Gracie's hushed voice woke me, suddenly aware of my surroundings. 

My head lolled to the side for a second when she tried to wake me up. I felt everywhere...exhausted

"We've got to go!" She hissed lowly, her eyes darting at every corner, as if she was being caught for something. 

"What is it?" I ask her, grabbing her tightly, to keep her from fidgeting. It wasn't helping either. 

"Someone's here! We got to move!" She now stood up to take the bag and pulled me along, my head still feeling groggy. 

"Alright pissyhead!" I chuck a stone towards her but missed by a few inches, which she hissed menacingly at me. 

"Oh don't you dare Missle!" She picked me up and quickly grabbed my arm and pulled my lazy body towards a direction we aren’t sure where? 

"Is there even such a word?" I whispered while I tried to carefully-or rather-clumsily avoid branches and twigs that could snap and make our location know. We didn't need those 'people' or whoever to know where we are, besides, I felt myself totally weakened now. 

"I can't believe you slept! Luckily I was up to hear those noises." She stepped past another branch and dodged a low hanging tree trunk that stuck out on our way. Basically, every second or every step you take, you would have tried to move your body in every possible to avoid anything in your path. 

So why not just float? 

Oh well, I forgot, we're not aliens, neither do we contain magic, which I still don't quite believe Grace. Maybe it was all a coincidence. 

"I'm a vampire. I still need rest dockhead!" I shot at her and shook my head. 

"Vampires don't sleep!" She said back. 

"Well, in case you haven't notice, I don't fall under the category of Vampires. Maybe there should be a category in between Vampires and Humans, I'll probably fit in more, and that will make more sense then." We met with an empty cave and slid in to hide. 

I settled beside her and both of us pulled our legs up to crawl into a ball. It was small but still able to fit us both. Empty and wet it is, but the cave had an alright temperature. Or was it because I'm all too cold to feel a single degree going up or down? Not sure. 

"Yes there are. Pure Bloods. They are humans with Vampire blood, vice versa." 

"So am I one?" I ask, turning to face her, which she had a distant look in her eyes, but was carrying a guarded expression together. 

She is strong, I must admit it. 

"I'm not sure. I really don't. But I can tell you that being a Pure Blood is when both the Human and Vampire blood are equally in competition. They fight over dominance, usually is the Vampire Blood that takes over the Human one. Because Vampire blood is liked 'immortal' and as compared to Human blood, vampires are stronger than humans, so this is about it." She finished explaining and now I could see that she was still exhausted from the sleep.