Vampire's Lust: 3 Part 1

I'm telling you one thing I bound to never wished I've ever want to happen. Even as a human, I don't like it when 'that' happen.

And guess what? It was the dangerous rays of sunlight pouring through my windows, trying to blind my eyes. Well thank you so much I groaned as I flipped to the other side of the bed where it was cooler.

I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I felt something stinging at the back and I groaned slightly at the pain. That was definitely unexpected.

"Carol?" My brother's voice called and I groaned at how annoying he's waking me up again.

"What?" I said against the pillow and next thing, I felt the bed dip beside me and knew that it was my rotten brother.

Ugh, the love my brother!

"Gotta get to school you little cupcake!" He chirped happily and bounced up and down on the bed making me bounce along. I didn't like the feel of me jumping as it was hurting my back so I jumped up and pushed my brother off my bed, me falling along with him to the ground. Except that I landed on top of him, so I was safe.

"Ha the wonders of having a brother." I winked and jumped up from him before he could chase me. I went to the bathroom to change out then.

After getting my bag from my room and my phone, which was apparently lying on my bed, I went down to get a chocolate bar from my brother who opened it and was about to eat it. Except that I was fast enough to grab hold of it.

Daniel just gave me a disappointed look but never said anything, instead he got another one out and ate it.

Being the fastest one and the most patient one among the both of us, I waited at his car outside while he struggled to get his bag and unlock the door with a 'beep'.

We hoped in and soon we were on the road.

~

"No changes so far." I mumbled to Daniel since he often wanted to know what my schedule was.

It was still school time and university was definitely tiring and boring. I've never gone many times to University like the rest of the vampires which lived long enough to enjoy those days. I was recently turned into one, so that means I'm never gonna know University work, for all I know, I could fail and being flunk out of school.

Daniel who would never leave my side, he decided to opt for my school for teaching since he was getting a job to apply in University.

It was a new term again and coming to school to see the same faces, I can't help but to let my mind wonder to one specifically person.

Percy.

He once said that he had always wanted to go to University and he never told me where. I did wanted to go but at that time it was because I knew I have a chance to go with him. But now, without him, it seems like my decision to come to University probably wasn't high enough. I could probably drop outta of it and say to my brother that I just want to live a normal life.

Getting to my locker, I notice some of the same faces again.

Clare who was one of my girl-friend who talks to me on the first day here. I've been in this town for two years and seeing the people and the normal faces, I got used to it and familiarize well.

She came bouncing to my direction, her eyes full of excitement and the blond hair that was swinging back and forth, was really a sight.

She looked happy and it held much more life than she usually does. Other than the fact that she always talks non-stop which was a little irritating to my vampire ears.