Vampire's Lust: 1

Why? That was the first thing that came to my thought. The only rational question that could hunger for answers so badly. However, the only thing was what is going to be the answer to my dying question.

I didn't expect such things to happen to me, neither to him too..

Why was I being fated to do this? That I wasn't even sure of myself.

When I closed my eyes, that pair of brown eyes flashed back right before my mind and I growled dangerously low. I had remembered running away from him again back to my room. That painful look Again!

I grabbed a pillow from the side of my bed and tore it roughly with that small amount of energy. Even it's a small anger to not get that pumping vessel flowing in that fit body.. I tore the pillow with much strength and threw it across the room.

The feathers fly out of the torn pillow and landed softly on the ground, making it a mess in my room.

That is my third pillow I've torn and I was still angry to have the itch to tear another one off.

Instead, I grabbed my hair into a bunch and let that angry cry sound through my clenched teeth. I tried to release all those anger and frustrated cry but still, nothing seems to answer my very first question, 'Why?'.

Then the image of my pure white and sharp vampire teeth sinking into that pure, soft and-

Cut it out! I shouted in my head and went on to shout in there.

No I can't do this! Not him, not him please! I begged in my head, hoping that some remedy could help at least. Just need something to get his off my mind but nothing was helping. Just the thought of wanting His blood.

Still, he's one of the few reasons I left the old place. The main reasons for my leaving of that place. I didn't want to feel...what that thing was called.... Love?

One of the few reasons that my brother and I moved. That I want to move.

It wasn't because I hate him, that fact was far from it, totally not related. I didn't dislike him, loathe him... It was so much more from the real truth of leaving him.

He's my 'ex'-best friend since Elementary School. He's my ex-best friend since High School. He's an ex-best friend, for all I know, for so long that I don't think I could even count with the fingertips of my hands. It was more than that and the memories and moments we built... It was so much more than just a book of photos.

For all I could remember, he's a best friend I could ever ask for... A guy that every girl would want to go for. But now it's different...I wasn't in the same school as him anymore. I left him to come here.. I left him because I forced my heart to not feel that way. I. Left. Him. Willingly.

I remembered the last time when I told him I've gotta to move to somewhere else. I remembered the look on his face, that very day, that emotion that could break any single heart. I stayed emotionless that time, it was really difficult to keep up that fake facade, but that was my point in doing... I can't love anyone... Not him.. I don't want to hurt him... I don't want my heart to feel that way, I can't bring myself to even feel that way.. He deserves so much more.

I remembered everything single thing that happened on that day! Because he broke down in front of me. That freaking guy broke down in front of me! That vulnerable act that happened before my eyes, I swear it was a curse to make me feel hurt. That tears, when they slowly and painfully flowed down from his beautiful face.. That painful ache that pulses through my fragile heart, every second trying to break my broken heart that couldn't be broke down further. Ya, it hurts so badly. To be honest, it even hurts much more than turning into a damn vampire.