Vampire's Lust: 3 Part 2

Please read the Author's note at the end of the chapter!!! It's something special for you guys! Whou! (:

***************************************

For the next few minutes, Jake has been talking and talking for what seems like hours to Percy, trying to engage him into conversations. To me, it seems like Jake had just met a long lost friend and now was the time to catch up. Even from afar, I could tell that he was finally happy to have another guy-friend, other than Greg who often spends time with his own friends instead. Other than that, it's always me or Grace or Clare.

Jake is often a happy-go-lucky boy, but seeing him really happy for the first time made me smile. Ya, it might have been weird seeing that Jake, who is my current best friend, other than Grace and Clare, Percy used to be my best friend too.

And the ironic thing is that both are now in the same school as me and it was driving me crazy to see how am I going to manage these two, when one of them I've been really trying hard to ignore.

Ten minutes before we are having our next lesson, Jake offered to take Percy to the office to get him his schedule since he's new and all. We agreed but I could see that Percy wants to have a conversation with me.

I purposely ignored that look on his face and turn to walk away, but he had his ways.

"Karl! Wait!" I felt his warm hand wrapped tightly around my arm and I immediately froze. I heard gasps from Jake, Clare and Grace, and they knew exactly why. They knew not to touch me, and now having Percy doing that is really dangerous to me, especially when his scent is really making me uncontrollable inside.

"Percy-No! Don't touch her!" Clare exclaimed and he turn to look at her even though I was back facing them, I knew what their reactions are.

"W-Why?" His voice seemed confused and I couldn't blame him. Because before I was turned into a vampire, we would often touch each other as in friends. We would hold hands, him sometimes letting an arm wrapped around my shoulder, my head lying on his shoulders. It wasn't his fault that now he doesn't know, and to hear that he was a little confuse as to why I don't allow people to touch now, make my heart pull.

I groaned internally and slowly pulled my shoulders out from his grasp. I turned around to give him a bored stare, but what I receive from him was definitely unexpected. He was hurt from the rejection of touch he did on me. I've never acted coldly nor like this before and seeing the new me, he probably think that I had really change.

Somehow at the back of his eyes, I could tell he was confuse about something, like he felt something was wrong.. I know, I receive a lot of that looks when my friends would say me too.

Jake who had recovered first, pulled Percy from me and stirred him to the direction where the office is located.

When he turn, he gave me a last look of hurt before we both turn away from each other and walk to our destinations.

Grace on the other hand gave me an emotionless look, but somehow it isn't right. Something wasn't right there.

Grace and I had the same lessons next, so we walk together. Jake should have been here with us too, but seeing that he was kindly helping Percy, he wasn't here, walking with us.

The walk to our class was a little awkward and silent, and I was worried to why Grace was starting to act weird. I don't seem to be able to know what she thinks sometimes.

Yes I am a vampire, I could sometimes capture voices in my head, and I believe that it has to do something with our transformation into vampires.

Daniel could touch someone and then get glimpses of the future of that person. It might not be strong because we're basically just newborns vamps.