20. Sugar

I'm not really sure why I've been holding out on posting this part but I have. 

Hope you like it.

Gavin gave me the week between Christmas and New Years off. Dante and Jade were both very happy about that. "We need to go out!" She said to me over the phone. "I literally have a map of the best clubs in the city!"

"Stop." I whined as Dante ran his mouth across my thighs.

"What?" She asked me really confused.

"Oh nothing. Yeah I'm free, is Luke coming?"

"No he has to work. But you better slut it up tonight. I'll let you go. Bye!"

I had no idea how I was going to slut it up. "Where are you going?" Dante asked as I hung up the phone. "Horseback riding?"

I was pretty sure he planned on holding that against me forever. I had woken up with a pounding headache, not remembering all of the details from that night, and Dante who claimed he was being helpful reminded me about my conversation with Sean, our conversation about horse back riding, the one about werewolves... I guess I thought he was a werewolf. Oh! He also made sure to point out how desperate and horny I was. "You wanted me so bad, stella. I think you're d!ck-whipped."

"Shut up." I pushed his face away from my legs. We were laying on the bed in my room. He was fully dressed but I was still in just a t-shirt.

"Well I'm just wondering because besides me, you haven't ridden anything since you were fifteen."

"You're an ass." I said. "I can't wait for you to do something embarrassing, I'm going to hold it against you forever!"

"A sexy ass."

"Are you coming?" I asked, trapping his arms down with my legs. Dante had very curious hands.

"Si. Where are we going to come?" He caught himself. "Sorry I meant go." He laughed. "I still struggle with the English."

Sure he did...

"I don't know. Jade apparently has a map of some clubs that she wants to hit." I shrugged my shoulders. "Be prepared for anything. Partying with Jade can be suicidal." She was the first person I ever got drunk with and it resulted in us waking up in car that, to this day, still don't know who it belonged to.

Dante began an expedition with his mouth since I still had his hands trapped. "What is up with you today?" I laughed, pushing him off of me.

He ignored my question and sat up. "Can I invite Sean? He's been crying like a b!tvh because I haven't been hanging out with him as much."

"Yeah, that's fine." I said.

He leaned down and kissed me. "Meet me downstairs when you're ready to leave."

He kissed my lips again, then my cheek, then my neck, then a little bit lower. "Okay, okay. Go. I need to get ready." I knew that if I didn't stop him, he would continue what he was doing which would delay us, and then Jade would get all pissy because we were late.

After staring at my scarce selection of clothes which consisted of work attire or sweats, I settled on a black dress that came to my knees and a pair of matching heels. I kept the jewelry to a minimum– a pair of earrings and a necklace, curled my hair, and finished off the look with dark red lip stick which I hardly ever wore.

Dante was waiting in the lobby just as he said he would, in a pair of dark jeans and his leather jacket. It was a simple look that probably took him a total of five minutes to put together, but he definitely made it work. Sean stood beside him in a white buttoned down shirt with the cuffs rolled up to his elbows and a pair of dark jeans as well. His normally shaggy hair was neater today, it looked like had gotten a haircut. Their eyes fell on me at the same exact time.