17. Daddy's Home

I woke up before Dante who was sprawled out across the mattress with parted lips. The blanket only covered his waist, leaving the rest of him completely naked. I watched him sleep with the desire to climb on top of him and lay down on his big warm back.

But that fantasy quickly disappeared because I needed to pee. I needed to pee really bad.

So I stood up, grabbed a pair of clean clothes and walked into the bathroom. After taking the longest pee of my I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a pony tail

I bounced onto the bed beside him, slowly running my hand down his back, stopping at the sheets which covered his butt. "Good morning."

Dante very slowly opened his eyes. "You seem to be in a good mood." He rolled over onto his side.

"I am in a good mood." I confirmed, allowing him to grab me by the waist and pull me against his stomach. Dante laid his head against my chest and closed his eyes. I could feel him against my leg, but didn't say anything.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, his voice groggy from sleep.

"Eat." I responded before he even finished his sentence.

"Obviously we are going to eat. Is food always the first thing on your mind?" He was smiling at me with closed eyes.

"When I'm hungry yes. But I guess we could walk around the city. It's supposed to be nicer out today and I need to by a new pair of dress pants for work." Mine had a big ink stain right on the crotch. We can also go to the movies later. I looked down at him. "Dante, are you sleeping?"

"No." He said in an Italian accent. "I need to shower and change. Can you go to my room and bring me some clothes, stella?" He asked with a pleading smile.

"Sure. Where are your keys?"

"Pant pocket." He mumbled.

I walked around the room, searching for his pants. They ended up being all the way across the floor, inside out.

Dante lived a couple of floors below me. I got to his room, unlocked the door and then almost died of a heart attack. Three men all in suits stood in his room. "Who are you?" The shorter of the three asked in a booming voice. I jumped a mile again.

"Skyla." I squeaked.

"Skyla? Do you know how many other people are named Skyla in this world? A lot. This isn't your room. Why are you here?" He asked again. The other two men stood there, not saying a word.

"I'm just picking up some clothes for my friend." My voice cracked.

"Your friend? Who is your friend?"

"Dante." It looked like he wanted more information. "Dante Di Stefano." My heart was still going a hundred miles per hour.

"How do you know him?" These were all simple questions but they were beginning to stress me out.

"I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" I finally built up enough courage to ask him a question.

"Dante never said anything about you." He mumbled to himself. I was still waiting for him to answer my question, but instead he asked one of his own. "Where is Dante?"

"Who are you?"

"Don't challenge me little girl. I would like to know where my son is." So this must've been Silvio. Cruel, money hungry Silvio.

"He's in my room. Do you want me to get him?"

"No sweetie." He answered. "Get what you need and let him know that I was here and will be back in a few days to see him."