Rosalie

Carter's P.O.V.

"Noah, will you be my girlfriend?"

I asked Noah the question I'd been dreading to ask her. Her eyes widened in shock, but also delight I hoped. She opened her mouth, only to close it again. It took her a while before she finally managed to bring out a 'yes'.

A yes.

A freaking yes, man.

Rosalie was gonna be thrilled about this.

I threw my arms around her neck, happiness taking over my body.

"Omg, you've got to meet my family."

I squealed, suddenly turning into a fangirl. Luckily, she seemed about just as exited as I was.

"Come on, I'll take you to my house."

I grabbed her arm, dragging her with me. A confused look took over her beautiful features, as we ran back to the edge of the field.

"How're we gonna get there?"

She asked, tilting her head like a confused puppy.

"Trust me, babe. I know a solution."

I answered, while pointing at my bike, which I'd thrown somewhere in the bushes. I took a seat, indicating for her to sit on the back.

"Just wrap your arms around me and hold on tight."

I sent her a wink and she blushed, but did as I asked. Her arms curled around my chest, giving me tingles all over my body. For a second, I felt like one of those tough guys, riding a motorcycle with a hot blond chick.

Noah let out a small squeal when I started biking and tightened her grip.

"Just hold on tight."

I whispered and she sighed.

I wonder what my sister, Rosalie, will think. She didn't expect me to bring Noah him this early. Will she be happy?

I let my thoughts wander, as we passed more fields, trees and even a cute little lake with ducks.

Damn it, I'm becoming more girly every minute.

As the wind brushed through our clothes, Noah's long locks tickled me a little.

"Here we are."

I announced, stopping in front of the small cottage I called my home. It had white walls and frames around the windows.

Noah gasped at it, a wide smile taking over her rather beautiful features. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to cover up the fact that she was amazed.

"C'mon, let's go inside."

Noah's P.O.V.

"Rose, I'm home. I brought Noah."

Carter yelled, his voice ringing through the house, as he locked the front door. The cottage was truly amazing. It seemed even cuter on the inside.

"I'm coming."

Someone yelled back and a beautiful girl appeared at the top of the stairs. She had brown straight hair that fell down her shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown, but not the way Zayn's were brown. His were a bit softer, or sweeter looking.

"Hello. You must be Noah."

She beamed, immediately wrapping her arms around me. I was a bit surprised at first, but soon hugged her back.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm Rosalie, Carter's older sister. Call me Rose, though."

She seemed a bit older than Leonardo, about seventeen years old, I think.