Guts and a burned finger

IMPORTANT A/N!!!

Noah's P.O.V.

"Hi, love." Carter greeted me, as I opened the door. "Hello." I answered, making some room so he could enter the house. "Wonna go to my room?" He nodded, a sly smile on his face. "I've got a great idea." He sent me a wink and we walked up the stairs. "GUYS, I'M IN MY ROOM." My voice rang through the house. The boys always wanted to know where I was, don't want'em thinking I'm kidnapped ;) "Tell me about your idea." I begged, as we sat down on my bed. Carter laid his back next to us. OMG, HE'S GOT A MANBAG. THAT'S SO ASDFGHHJKL SEXY. When I took a look inside, I noticed it was filled with crayons and white boards. "You told me we were going to see a concert. Fancy making a banner?" He asked and I gasped at his great idea. "Carter, you're a genius!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around his neck. He was surprised at first, but soon hugged me back. "I know." He winked. "Vain, cough cough, vain." I joked, as he slapped my arm playfully. "Auw, that hurt!" I fake cried and his expression softened. "Want me to kiss it better?" He asked, looking like an adorable puppy. "YOU WISH." I exclaimed, before standing up and turning my music up. Immediately, The Killer's Mr. Brightside started playing. "Bless you and your good taste in music." Carter laughed, as he laid the white sheets on the floor. "Seriously? The floor?" I asked him and he shrugged. "It's more fun." Why not? We lied down next to each other, only a few inches separating our bodies. "What should we write?" He asked and I thought for a second, tilting my head. "I think I know something."

Louis's P.O.V.

As I walked past Noah's door, I heard the Killer's blasting through her speakers. Damn, my little girl has a good taste in music. I stood there a little longer, enjoy the music, 'til a loud girly scream hurt my ears. My eyes shot towards Noah's room, but it didn't came from there. Panic rushed through my veins when I ran downstairs, my footsteps making loud thuds when they hit the ground. "What happened?!" I explained, filing in the kitchen. "I burned my finger." Niall pouted, holding his finger up, which indeed seemed a bit red. "Poor Nialler, let me get the first aid kit." Liam cooed, lifting the Irish boy up and placing him on the counter. I would've done exact the same thing if he was one my little sisters. Liam came back, a small box in his hands. "I'll take a look." He announced, as he started inspecting the wound. "Woah, you did get burned pretty badly." I sat down on a chair, watching their little moment with an amused grin. "It hurts." The blond whined, as tears rushed to his waterline. "Shh, the pain'll go away soon." The older boy pressed his lips on his forehead, before searching a bandage. "This'll sting for a second." Liam warned him and I took a step forward. "Here, hold my hand." I suggested, extending my hand which he took thankfully. His puppy eyes were the cutest thing ever, I swear. Niall peeped a little, as the brunette covered the wound with the white bandage. I send him a reassuring squeeze, which he returned. "It's almost over." He nodded softly, desperately trying to focus on something else. "Done." Liam cheered, as he helped The Irish lad of the counter, leading him to the couch. "Let's watch a movie." I suggested, while walking towards the closet full of DVD's. "Which one do you wonna see?" I ran my fingers across the boxes, slightly stroking each one of them. "How about... Peter Pan." Niall said, his eyes lighting up. "Peter Pan?" I asked and he nodded vigorously. "Sure. Everything for our little Irish boy." Liam stood up to get some blankets disappearing in the kitchen, meanwhile I put the DVD in the DVD-player. When he came back, he held a plate with three cups of hot chocolate. "Here you go." We snuggled up in the blankets, each one of us holding a cup. Niall buried his face in Liam's chest and I laid my arm around him. I quickly pressed a kiss on his forehead before my attention to the screen.

About an hour an a half later, Niall was sound asleep, soft snores leaving his mouth. "He's so cute." Liam whispered, stroking his dirty blond hair. "Yeah, he is." I admitted, still gazing at his beautiful features. "Almost as cute as Noah." He said and I chuckled. "Almost." We heard footsteps on the stairs and looked up. "What happened to Ni?" Noah asked running to the couch, Carter hot in her heels. "Is he just tired?" The boy asked, tilting his head. "He burned his finger." Liam explained and Noah frowned. "Poor, Nialler." She whispered, as she pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Isn't this a bit of an exaggeration? I mean he burned his finger, it's not like he broke his arm or something." The teenage boy muttered and anger flashed in the girl's eyes. This was about to get interesting. "He's Irish, he can do what he wants. Plus, I think it's cute, so if you don't, feel free to leave." She crossed her arms over her chest, looking at him with an unimpressed expression. Woah, someone's getting protective. I wish I had this on tape. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." Carter apologised, his eyes pointed at the floor. "It's fine, but remember, touch Niall and you touch me, okay?" She asked and he nodded. Her smile reappeared. "So, you said you were hungry. What do you wonna eat?" She asked, as they walked to the kitchen. Damn, this girl was impressive for a thirteen year old. When they left, Liam and I bursted out in laughter. "Bam, that's our girl." He cheered and I smirked proudly. "I obviously taught her that, I am the Swagmasta from Donchasta after all." He laughed even harder, clutching his stomach. "Whatever floats your boat, Lou." We were almost rolling on the floor now, but the little Irish boy didn't even stir. "What's so funny?" Harry asked, filing in the room with Zayn, both of them carrying grocery. FOOOOOD. "Noah just owned Carter." I said, their confused expression making me laugh even more. Liam explained them what happened and both of them started smirking. "We raised her well." Harry winked, plopping next to me on the couch. "What time is it?" Zayn asked and I checked my watch. "Half past three." Liam's eyes widened and he stood up, waking the Niall up in process. "Time for rehearsals." The Irish boy muttered a little, still half asleep. "I'll go get Noah and Carter." I said, walking to the kitchen. The corner's of my mouth twitched into a smile when I saw them.both of them had whipped cream on their face. They froze when they noticed I walked in. "Time for rehearsals, be ready in five." I took the can and ate some of the delicious food. Noah sent me a quick nod, before eating everything of of her face. I winked before filing out of the room. "They said they'd be ready."