You're such a tease!

Liam's P.O.V.

I opened the door of my room, desperately in need of a glass of water. I woke up twenty minutes ago, thirsty as hell. When I walked down the corridor, I noticed something weird. Since when was there something on the closet? When I took a closer look, I discovered that something had two arms, two legs and long blond locks. Hmm... I wonder what that could be? "Noah love, wake up." I whispered, gently stroking her cheek. She immediately sat up, crawling towards the wall with a terrified expression on her face. "Calm down, it's me, Liam." I whispered, taking my hand back. She let out a breath I didn't knew she was holding and nodded. "Sorry, you quiet scared me." "It's fine. Just one thing... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SLEEPING HERE?" I whisper yelled, running my hand through my hair. "I had a nightmare and came to the corridor. I was trying to decided which one of you to wake up, when I fell asleep." She explained, crawling closer to me. "Why on top of the closet though?" I asked, taking her hand. "B-because I was scared. It seemed safe. Ya know, I can see everything." She looked at the floor, a bit shy. "Hey, I get it. You look quiet experienced." "If you only knew." She muttered. "Here, let me help you off this thing." I said, lifting her up and placing her next to me. "Thank you." She whispered, leaning even closer to me. "I'm gonna go get some water in the kitchen." I announced, but she didn't let go of my hand. "Can I come with you?" "Sure." By now I (finally) got the fact she was terrified. Damn Liam, way to go. She sat down on the edge of a kitchen chair, waiting for me to get finished. "C'mon, let's go to bed." I said and relief showed  on her face. I took her hand, leading her upstairs. When we entered my room, I asked her the question that had been on my mind the whole time. "What did you dream about?" Her eyes widened, as if she didn't expect me to ask that. "I dreamed about... that night. The night in Rua de Misericordia 13." She choked out, hiding her face in her hands. "Shh... It's fine. You're safe now." I whispered, rubbing her back. I suddenly understood her fear. "It's really late now, so go to sleep. I'll protect you, I promise." She nodded and crawled into bed. I laid next to her, my arms wrapped around her petite body. She hid herself in my chest, slightly trembling. Trying to calm her down, I softly sang Lilly Allen's version of Naive.

I'm not saying its your fault

Although you could have done more

Oh you're so naive yet so

How could this been done

By such a smiling sweetheart.

Ohh and your sweet and pretty face

In such an ugly world

Something so beautiful.

Ohh that every time I look inside

I know, she knows that i'm not fond of asking

True or false, it may be... Well, she's still out to get me.

And I know, she knows that i'm not fond of asking

True or false, it may be... She's still out to get me!

By the end of the first verse, she fell asleep. "Night, love." I whispered, as a truthful smile crept on my face. I closed my eyes, waiting for the sleep to come and soon, I drifted off too.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Has anybody seen Noah?" Niall asked, holding, of course, a sandwich in his hand. "Nope." I answered, laying down on the couch. "Have you checked her room yet? I mean, Zayn, Liam and Louis are still asleep too." He shook his head. "I wanted to know whether she was down here first." I nodded and stood up to make breakfast while the Irish lad went upstairs. Soon, the smell of pancakes filled the room. I closed my eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet of a beautiful morning. That was until Niall ran into the kitchen, shaking my arm vigorously. "What?!" I asked, a bit annoyed. "She's not there." He whined, a worried look on his face. "Calm down, maybe she's with the lads." I said, but he didn't relax. "C'mon, let's go take a look together." I then suggested, dragging him with me upstairs. We started off with Zayn's room, even though that's kind of dangerous. "Should we knock?" I asked, before entering the room. "Naahh, I don't think we should wake him up." Niall answered and I shrugged. We opened the door, seeing a sleeping Zayn. He was all wrapped up in his blankets. "Let's go, before we interrupt his beauty sleep." I joked, walking to Louis's room. I just walked in, not caring what he'd think. He's done this with me many times too. "Nope." Niall stated, eyeing the Donchaster lad, who was spread out on the whole bed. "Next." I said, exiting the room. We found Liam on the middle of his bed, covered by the bedsheets. "S-she's not their." Niall whispered and I gasped. Fuck, fuck, fuck. "She's gotta be somewhere, Nialler. She's a strong girl, she'll be fine." I tried to reassure him, even though I didn't believe in my own words. "Urgh, what are you mofo's doing in my room? Can you be a bit more quiet?" A tired Liam groaned, lifting his head. "We can't find Noah." Niall whimpered, panic clear on his face. "If you keep making so much noise, she'll wake up in seconds." He answered in his morningvoice. We shot him a confused look. "What do you mean? We looked in all rooms, she's gone." I said and he chuckled. "You guys are so stupid." He chuckled, lifting his sheets up. At first, I had no idea what he was doing, 'till I noticed some blond locks on the white sheets. "She stayed with you last night?" Niall gasped, gazing at the sleeping girl who was almost completely hidden in Liam's chest. "Yeah, she had a nightmare." He explained, resting his head on the pillow. "Why you? Why not me?" The blond boy asked, a bit disappointed. "She had a nightmare, went to the corridor, climbed on the closet trying to decide which boy to go to, fell asleep and I found her." We muttered a couple of O's. "Wait, she climbed on a closet?" I asked, trying to stifle my laughter. "Don't laugh." He said in a stern voice. "You should've seen how terrified she was. And if you think of it, it's a pretty smart idea. When you're up there, you see everything, but you can barely see you and you're rather safe." He explained. "You're right, maybe it was kind of smart." I said, nodding my head in agreement. "Why the fuck is everyone making so much noise?" Noah whined, hiding deeper in the blankets. "Sorry, love-" "Don't you sorry love me. You have to decide. Go back to the living room and enjoy your happy lives or stay here, shut up and sleep." Man, she was quite sassy in the morning. "Li, is there room for one more?" Niall asked, rubbing his eyes. "Make that two." I whispered, noticing I was actually still pretty sleepy. "Yeah sure." He answered, making some room for us. I laid down next to Noah and before I knew, I was asleep.