Noah's P.O.V.

I gazed at the sleeping figure next to me, soft snores leaving his mouth. Liam had left earlier to make some breakfast, so it was just Niall and I. His blond hair was spread out on the white pillow.

"Morning."

He groaned, squinting his eyes to protect himself from the burning morning light.

"Morning. How are you feeling?"

I asked him, my voice barely a whisper. I knew Niall couldn't handle alcohol very well, so he was probably pretty hungover.

"My heads pounding, but seeing your face just made my day a bit better."

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness, though I felt my heart flutter.

Come on, girl doesn't like cheesy comments?

"Here, take this."

I handed him a glass of water and some pills, which he took.

If only he knew I was feeling about just as awful as he did.

"Want me to get you some breakfast? I can bring it to your room if you want me to."

He shook his head and opened his arms.

"No, I want you to come cuddle with me."

I did as he demanded and crawled inside his strong grip.

Don't get me wrong, I love cuddling with him. It's just that I wasn't feeling very well, which usually came with insecurity.

I'm not dumb, I can put two and two together. And you probably too, if you're a girl.

Niall's scent teased my nostrils, his normal cookie-smell now mixed with alcohol.

Yes, some people do smell like cookies. And the Irish guitar playing mofo happens to be one of them.

"Do you know what we're supposed to do today? If we get Harry out of his bed that is."

Niall asked, ending his sentence with a small chuckle.

Apparently Harry tends to get a bit cranky when he's hungover.

I guess it'll take a lot more than 'my face' to brighten his day.

"Liam mentioned something of a signing and a concert."

"Are you sitting with us during the signing?"

He asked, his gorgeous blue eyes filled with hope.

"I dunno."

I replied, resting my head on his bare chest, that rose every few seconds. Along with his heartbeat, it was one of the most calming things ever.

"I sure hope so."

He whispered, but I didn't answer him.

"Would you rather stay with Paul?"

He then asked and I shrugged, tears suddenly brimming in my eyes.

Damn you, mood swings.

"It's the hate, isn't it?"

I replied to his question with a small nod, nuzzling my head on his neck.

"Hey, you'll be alright, you hear me? You're a beautiful girl, so talented, so sweet."

He placed a kiss on the top of my head, his thumb caressing my arm. I muttered an almost inaudible thank you, before closing my eyes again.

Not for long though, 'cause Liam walked into the room.

"Noah, do you wonna wake the other boys? They'll kill me if I do it."