A guy's day

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Can I have a beer, please?"

Harry pleaded, when Noah walked out the door, not saying a single word. She did change though. But the gorgeous topknot stayed.

"Here ya go, mate."

Niall said, as he handed him the beer he just took. Liam brought a six-pack of beer and set it next to the couch.

"Maybe it's just puberty."

Louis muttered, gazing of in the distance.

"I mean, my sisters were much worse than this."

He shrugged, as he took a sip of his bottle.

"I think she needs a girlfriend. It must be tough to live with five boys. Especially when you're in your puberty like Lou here said."

I agreed, taking a drink myself. Liam was the only one who wasn't drinking yet. I think he'll drink a few beers, but not just yet.

"I could call Demi sometime. I'm sure she'd love to spend time with Noah."

Niall suggested and we nodded. Demi Lovato was a lovely girl, she seemed very nice.

"They could go shopping, or she could give Noah some advice."

Liam said, completely agreeing with the plan.

"Why can't she just ask us?"

Innocent little Harry asked and Niall bursted out in laughter.

"Believe me, mate. You don't want that. I've overheard her and her friends and damn, that's some serious shit."

We chuckled at his comment, not quite wanting to imagine what he was talking about. But he was right, being a teenage girl wasn't easy.

"Maybe we should stop making fun of it."

I whispered, remembering how insecure she often was.

"We should. I mean, c'mon let's face it, she's kind of hot."

Louis shrugged and we gasped.

One does not simply call Noah hot in front of Niall freaking Horan.

To our surprise, Niall nodded, a smile appearing on his face.

"She is. She's gorgeous, hot, sexy even if you're a horny fourteen your old."

We bursted out in fits of giggles, agreeing with him.

Maybe it was the beer, or maybe it had been on our minds for a long time. But suddenly, we started talking about Noah shamelessly.

"You're right. No wonder Carter loves her. I once saw one of the Symphony-fansites. The fanboys all love her."

Harry added, grinning from ear to ear.

Noah's P.O.V.

"Noah."

I turned around as someone tapped my shoulder. Blue met blue when Carter's eyes met mine.

"Carter."

I answered him, my smile growing while I did.

"Follow me."

He ordered, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. He was wearing a white shirt with a faded vintage drawing and some camel shorts.

As we ran through the fields, I started recognising things. We'd been here before. There, that cute tree. (Yes, I find trees cute.) and the huge bird nest.