Couldn't think of a title, sorry..

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Soooo, how was it?" Harry asked Noah for the fortiest time. "As I said before, I'm not telling you." She sighed, burying her head in my shirt. "Not even me?" Niall's puppy eyes were burning wholes in her back, but she didn't even flinch. "Nope, not even you." He pouted, looking hurt. "That's rude." She buried herself even deeper in my chest, trying to escape from all the questions. "I'm sure you'll get over it, there's Ben & Jerry's in the fridge." He jumped up, running to the kitchen. "Nice move." I chuckled, stroking her hair. "I've got my moments." The lads surrounded us, still not satisfied. Poor girl, she really deserves a female friend. Hmm... I'll find something for that later. "Zayn." She whined. "Save me please?" I lifted her up, laying her head in the crook of my neck. "EVERYBODY, TAKE A STEP BACK. WE DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC." Even though I'm pretty she's never felt like that before, I thought it was a good argument. "B-but." "No." I cut them off, carrying Noah to her room. "THANK YOU." She exclaimed, falling face forward on her bed. "No problem, sweetie. Now, can you  pretty pretty pretty please tell me something about your day?" I pleaded, playing with her hair. "Hmm... I guess I can tell you something. As long as you promise not to tell the others!" She said, looking up from the bright red blankets. "Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise." "Where do I start? So, he brought me to this gorgeous tree and helped climb it. From up there, you could see his name spelled on the ground. I think that's pretty romantic." She said, gazing into distance. I was so glad she found someone like him. Seeing such a young people is absolutely adorable. "It is. I'll keep that in mind, you never know when I meet the girl of my dreams." She chuckled and poked my cheek. "May I ask what you're doing?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Cheeks are poke-able." She cheered, slowly raising her hands in the air, keeping them there for a while. I loved it when she did things like that, sometimes she'd lay with her hands in the air the whole time. I poked her cheeks back. "You're right." I admitted. "Cheeks are poke-able." She laughed,  sticking her tongue out. "Of c-" She was about to say something, when a voice called from the living room. "ZAYN, I'M GOING OUT WITH LOUIS. PLEASE WATCH NIALL AND HARRY FOR ME, WILL YA?" Liam yelled, knocking on the door. "I WILL." I yelled back, standing up. "Do you have to watch me too when he's gone?" Noah asked me, playing with her hands, who were still in the air. "Naah, he trusts you." I shrugged and left the room, closing the door behind me. I noticed Liam and Louis  had already left. "HAZ, NINI, I WANT YOU TWO HERE, NOW." I yelled, immediately tackled by the two youngest lads. "AND? AND? DID SHE TELL YOU ANYTHING?!" Harry was jumping up and down, clapping like a four year old. "Pinky promise." I said, raising my hands in defense. "Ohh." They pouted. "Did someone feed you sugar?" I cocked an eyebrow, desperately in need for an explanation for their mood. "Yup, Lou gave us Redbull." Niall cheered, patting Harry's hair. "Grr... I'll get my revenge later." I muttered under my breath. "So, what do you guys wonna do?" "BAKE CUPCAKES." They both exclaimed, pulling my sleeve. "Fine. Niall, go get the mix. Harry, warm the oven." They did as I said, while I slowly walked behind them. I wonder what Noah was doing in her room.

Noah's P.O.V.

"OMFG, THAT BITCH DID NOT." I exclaimed, totally freaking out. One of those directionators at my school had posted a nasty Niall status. "IT'S ON, SLUT." Somebody's about to meet the sassy Noah...

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Zayn." Niall whined, while Harry mixed the dough. "What?" I groaned, slightly annoyed. "I miss Noah." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "That's your own fault." I answered him, patting his head. It was really cool to do it, since he was shorter than me. "But-" "But maybe if you ask really nicely and offer her a cupcake, she'll come back." Just as I said that, her door opened. "Zayn is the coast clear?" She whisper yelled. As soon as she noticed the hyper lads, her eyes widened. "NOOO." She yelled, but it was too late. They had already lifted her up and carried her to the kitchen. "We're making cupcakes." Harry squealed, pointing at the chocolate mix in front of him. Her eyes lit up. "I guess I can stay." She said, still gazing at the mix. "It's not like you had a choice." Niall muttered under his breath, but we all heard it. I felt my phone buzzing and answered the phone call. "Sorry, gotta take this. Take care of them." I whispered and Noah nodded. Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's in for...