Part 8

chapter 8

it was horrible. Maden had kidnapped Jess and after knowing what she did to me I feared for what would happen to Jess. "I have to go get her." I said. "No you can't...it's to risky." said mom. "I have to. Maden wants me. Don't worry I'll bring Steph." I leaned down and gave her and Risa a kiss on the cheek. I could still the worry in their eyes as I swam out. I looked around for Steph in the battlefield but he was not there. I headed to the stables and looked into his armor hutch (where he kept his armor.) There was a note so I read it. It said "If you ever want to see your precious boyfriend again meet me on the land in your old living room, sincerely Maden." I knew she meant the beach house. I kept my armor on and grabbed a sword. I knew that if I brought the whole army along then they would be in even more danger. I swam to the surface and dragged myself onto the land. The transformation happened. I ran as fast as I could up to the beach house. I opened the screen door and stepped in. I walked into the living room. In the center were two chairs and one them all tied up were Jess and Steph. I smiled and pulled my sword out and went to cut them free. When jumped out of nowhere in front of me. "No, no, no." she said wiggling her finger in front of me. She gave me an evil smile. "Pick one." she said. "what?" I asked. "Pick one to save and the other is mine...forever."