Part 6

Part 6

I held my breath as I heard the footsteps coming closer. I squeezed Steph's hand. I thought it was the end when the footsteps suddenly stopped. "Maden is summoning us." one of the soldiers called out. I heard about six splashes then we looked over the rock. "They're gone." I said with a sigh of relief. "Here" he said. He stood up and gave me his hand. "We gotta go back." I said. He grabbed me by the arm. "Are you crazy?" he asked. I thought about. "Yep." I said. "They're hunting us we can't just go back now." he said. "Steph, my family is back there I have to help them." I said. "You'll get killed."... I sighed. "Well then that's a risk I'm willing to take." I said. I jerked my arm out of his grip and ran towards the water. "Wait!" he called. He ran to my side. "I'm coming with you." I smiled and he smiled back. We jumped into the water and the transformation happened. We swam back to the city. We stopped at what we saw. My parent's army and Maden's army...fighting. "I need to suit up." said Steph. "Not without me." I said. He chuckled. "Your a girl...you can't fight." I grabbed him by his arm and flipped him onto a rock. "Okay you can fight." he said. I smiled. "Let's suit up."