Part 9

Chapter 9

How could she do this? How could she put me into this position? I want to choose jess because she's my sister and I love her, but I also want to pick Steph because...I love him. I bit my lip how could she make me choose? Then I came up with a plan. "I chose...um...her." i said pointing to Jess. Maden smiled "Good choice." she said. I headed over and cut jess free and hugged her. "Now be gone." said Maden. "Wait!" I said. "Just let me say good-bye." i said. She glared at me. "Quickly." she ordered.I went over and sat on Steph's lap. "I'm going to miss you." i said. I slowly pulled a dagger out my pocket and stuck it in his hand. Even though it was painful and his arms were tied to the back of the chair, he began to saw at the rope. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and me and jess headed to the door. I turned around. "You just want to make me miserable, don't you?" i asked Maden. She smiled. "Yes...yes I do." She turned around and Steph leapt out of his chair and grabbed her. We tied her up to the chair. I held my sword up, ready to kill her but I was hesitant. "you don't even have it in you. Your just like your parents...weak." said Maden. I dropped the sword. "No i'm not weak. I'm just not a killer." i said and the three of us left. we ran into the water and the transformation happened.