Part 5

Chapter 5

Tears swelled into my eyes as I looked at the enemy...my true love. Why would he lie to me? How could he treat me like this after the good time we had on the roof? The tears dripped down my checks. Out of the corner of his eye he saw me. "Break out!" ordered Maden and her army scattered to find us hidden under piles of rock. Steph swam towards me. I pulled my head in even though he already saw me. "Hey." he whispered to me. "Need help?" he asked. "Get away from me." I said. "How could you lie to me like that? I thought we had something special...I thought I loved you." I said. "There she is!" called out Maden. I gasped...her finger was pointing at me. "I'm sorry I lied, I just like you a lot." he said. The army began charging at us. I smiled. "Really?" He smiled and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed me and I...loved it. "Come on." he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we climbed onto his shark. He grabbed the reins and we charged through the hole where they had come in. We swam as fast as we could towards the beach. I looked behind us and saw the army right on our tail. My eyes widened as I looked in front of us. There was a large rock in our path. The shark stopped abruptly and sent us flying through the air. The transformation happened and we landed on the sand. "Come on we gotta hide." said Steph. he grabbed my arm and dragged me behind a rock. We peeked up. A few soldiers were walking on the sand looking for us. Steph put his hand on my head and lowered it. My heart started beating rapidly when I heard footsteps coming towards us.