Part 3

Chapter 3

It was pretty cool to see everyone so excited when dad came home. But I think that the person most happy to see him was mom. After all the celebrating was over we sat down for a talk. "I cannot believe that maden could possibly think she could barge into our City and take my crown." said mom. "Don't worry Dear." said dad. He smiled at me. "Guess what!" I said excitedly. Everybody looked at me. "I got my powers...I can summon sea animals, isn't that cool. That's how Maden's army was driven away." Mom smiled at me. "That's nice dear, now let's get back to important matters." she said. A tear came into my eye. I know that was something a baby would do but I felt unnoticed. I was super happy to have dad back but I came back too...I had also been kidnapped. 'I think I'm gonna head to my room now." I said getting up. No one noticed...no one cared. I didn't go to my room but instead went to the roof. I laid down on my back and looked at the stars. they were really blurry underwater. " I guess nobody cares about me here...maybe it would be better if I just went back on land." I said out loud. "Well then who would I talk to.' I sat up and turned around to see a merman swimming towards me. "Who are you?" I asked. He sat down next to me. 'Names steph short for Stephen.'  he said. " I'm Stacy." I said. He was actually pretty cute, well for a stranger. "Why do you want to go on land?' he asked. "Because...nobody cares about me." I said. With his thumb he wiped a tear away from my cheek. we sat up there nearly the whole night talking, laughing, and occasionally crying. "Sorry but I gotta go." I said standing up. he stood up to. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.