Chapter 37

What the hell was that? I cant believe that just happened holy fuck! How the what the just how! Im filled with so many emotions right now its not funny. Guilty, embarassed, scared and mostly confused. Whats was that?

First of all i cant believe i said that to him. What the fuck Jade you dont even know if he has but come on with a face like his hes probably fucked everyone in his old schools. Probably another reason he got kicked out of so many. Maybe he eve got someone pregnant to? No Jade dont think that no need to jusge gosh dang.

All i can say is that was the most sexual experience i have ever had with someone. Holy shit im still half naked. But really the way he grabbed me and licked his lips when i moaned. Those eyes omg the way his eyes were calmed and collective but still hungry for me. Plus that boner! I feel pretty good i can do that kind of stuff to a boy.

What am i doing im sitting here in my bed with a blanket wrapped around me smiling. My lord i stilll have those butterflies in my stomach from when he kissed me and touched me. Im shocked that just happened. The scary part is that i let him do these things i never even let Chloe see me naked not even my dad!

I stare up to the ceiling the place i would stare at when i had problems and i just think about everything.

I sit there and replay everything but in a better way. A way i would have it rather go like we actually have sex.

Then i remember how Harry looked at me when i said hes messed with thousands of girls before and im not one of them. His eyes looked broken and vunerable. It was awful i cant stand it.

Those eyes kept popping in my head and how he waled away hurt. God where is he where is he i need to see him now!

I shoot up and grab a random sports bra of my floor and throw it on. Damn i need a tank top where where. There on my damn dresser.

When im done mesing around with what i look like i change into soffee shorts and head downstairs. God this is going to be so awkward right now. Great thats all i need right now.

I hear faint laughter and talking on my way down but none of Harry's voice or laughter. I need to hear it though so i can at least feel a little better. Why am i so dumb.

I walk into the hallway and look into the living room

I search for Harry but dont see him anywhere just the rest of the boys all pilled up on the couch laughing at some movie.

"Jade?"

Niall is looking over at me worried almost what am i about to faint or something naked what i really dont care anymore.

"yes?"

"are not feeling good again"

What?

"ya your really pale?" adds Zayn

"i am? i feel fine?"

Maybe im just fucking albino i dont care.

"maybe you should sit down"

Niall stands up and motions me over to sit near Liam and Zayn. I might as well im all lonely now.

I make myself comfortable next to them and let out a deep sigh. I feel a little better knowing i have these idiots to talk to.

"where did Harry go?"

"oh he said he was going to his place to clean." sighs Niall

Okay why would he clean.

"plus he wanted me to tell you to get ready cuz were going to a party tonight at a frat house" smiles Zayn

Frat? Arent those like all sex drugs and alchohol? Probably thats the only place these weirdos go so what the hell i might as well.

"just be prepared this one is going to be crazy"

"on a school night?"

Who would have a party on school night what the no i just wont drink or stay to late.

"yea its normal for them. Those dudes are fucking crazy" laughs Niall

"oh" is all i can let out

If something happens simialir to Louis i will never go to a party again.

"dont worry Louis wont be there" Liam confronts me

I nod and i get a little relief but im still worried cuz he has friends probably as scary as him. If i see him im leaving i dont care if Harry gets upset i just got Louis out of our lives and i dont want him back in not again.

"what time?"

"maybe seven its 5:30 now so you might want to get ready now." smiles Niall looking at his phone

Well maybe i should just take another shower and put on a cute dress or something at least look good. I probably look like hell now.

I just simply nod and push myself up off the couch. That thing has always been so comfy.

"if you want you can leave and get ready you know" i tell them all.

"its ok were all ready dont worry about us just go get all sexy for Harry" laughs Zayn 

I glare at him and quickly turn back around to go upstairs. This is going to be an interesting night.

After i was done taking a shower i put on this very pretty dress thats black with a turtle neck lace. It reaches to about my middle thigh but i still feel naked. I hate dresses but im not going to a frat party looking like a nerd of some sort.

I go to my bathroom and blow dry my hair. Wow it actaully looks soft and shiny today. Thank the lord.

I just end up curling the ends a bit putting a bouy of volume in it and well i really like it. I should do this to my hair more often actually.

I apply a shower type of effect on my eyes to be a bit sexy. Maybe just a tad of blush and i was done. I looked really good and im happy with it.

As much as i hate heals i slide on my sleek black heels which make me about a foot taller for what it feels like. They are so uncomfoatable. I would rather wear converse but with this dress it looks tacky.

While i was admiring my hair my phone buzzed on my bed. Now who?

I grabbed it to find a txt from the one and only Harry.

***im picking you up in 5 minutes be ready babe***

Wait five minutes? Oh shit is 6:45 yay

I grab my little clutch for emergency money and make my way downstairs. Im not looking forward to this night at all. I hate parties.

As soon as my feet hit the hallway floors i hear whistles and claps. These boys one day i will kill them.

"wow Jade you cleaned up good" smiles Niall

I give him the best smile i can do with a nice thumbs up. I hate having everyone stare at me.

"Harry better watch out i might just snatch you up" winks Zayn

"ya"

Thats all i say. I feel my face turn red. I mean Zayn is pretty hot but i see him as a good friend. 

I hear a horn outside and relief hits my body. Thank you Harry you always come at the right time dont you?

"well ill see you guys at the party i guess" akward

I wave to them and open the door.

I open it to find the most sexiest thing alive leaning agaist a car.

The Harry Styles