Chatper 19

Me and Harry sorta sit there and watch as cars rive by and people walk in and out for a bit. We just look around and take in everything.

"we should try coming here every sunday or saturday" i say looking at him.

He takes his eyes away from whatever he was looking at and looks at me. Letting that perfect smile pop of his face like a perfect picture.

I feel chills go down my back and he chuckles a little. Crap did i make a weird face as i got chills. Yay im so smooth.

"what?" i say feeling my face get red.

He laughs a little more making me smile a little cuz his laugh idk its to cute.

"i love how whenever i look at you or anything you like melt right in front of me. I can even see like chill bumps on your arms and neck. Do i really leave an effect like that on you? Its quite cute"

He smiles again and my mouth falls open in embarrasment. Hes noticed all this time and i never knew omg i cant even believe this im done im going to go jump off a cliff and die down there i will never forget this moment i cant anymore im done.

"oh shit i really i dont even know" i sigh at the ending and hide my face in my hands.

I face forward and lay my head on the table and begin to chuckle a little. I feel so stupid.

I hear Harry laugh loudly and i look up and hes covering his mouth.

"what kind of laugh was that?" i laugh

His face begins to get red and i could tell he was holding back another laugh.

"it was cute do it again!" i say

He shakes his head making his curls go everywhere.

I pratciallly jump over the table and attack him.

I start to tickle him everywhere and he begins to squirm.

"LAUGH HARRY LAUGH!" I scream in a weird voice and he explodes.

All the sudden Harry is bursting out in laughter and his face is red like really red.

At first my eyes get wide but his laugh is just halarious!

"harry omg calm down!" i say laughing and about falling to the ground with him.

After about 5 minuets if catching our breaths we sit down next to eachother.

I lay my head on his lap and he spreads his legs ot on the other chair across from him.

I look up at him as he checks his phone. I love how when he concentrates his tounge comes out and runs across his pink lips.

I see him look and down and smile and i try not to freak but i end up shaking a little from the butterflies i got in my stomach and he lets out a quiet laugh.

"stop it!" i say playfully.

"here you go" says a familiar voice.

I look up at see Gretta putting down two huge plates covered in food on out tables.

I shoot up and pull my plate closer to me.

I see big pancakes and big juicy eggs. The pancakes covered in warm butter and syrup that go down on the eggs.

"oh wow" i smile looking up at her and over at Harry.

Hes already digging in his biscuit and hash browns and i see Gretta smiling at us.

"you two are the cutest couple over" she whispers as she walk away towards the kitchen. I see everyone else smiling at us. 

I smile back and then look at my plate.

Its time Jade i can do this dont look like a pig. Ive always hated eating in front of people becuase i look like a pig, literally..

I then grab my fork and well i dig in

After about 10 min of us eating our giant meals we give up.

I have half a pancake left and Harry has some biscuit left covered in gravy on the side.

I lay back and put my hands on my stomach and sigh. That was amazing.

"that was so good Harry" i say looking over at him.

All the sudden he lets out a huge burp. I think people in canada could hear it.

I open my mouth and cover it before i let out a huge laugh.

I see Harry smack his lips and i laugh, but not as loud as last time. We dont need that again.

I see Gretta walk over and all the sudden she pulls out a camera. What?

"ok picture time you two" she smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"what picture?" i ask all confused.

Harry joins my side and grabs my hand.

"well on Harry;s parent first date we took a picture of them. They went crazy and had the best time of there lives just like you two and we want to have a memory of this moment two. Ok now smile you two"

I wipe my face quickly and fix my hair. I probably look like a rat right now.

I feel Harry's hand go around my waist and i look up. His dimples popping out and his perfect white teeth showing. Yum wait what?

I look over and put my hands down and smile my best to the camera.

The light flashes and she takes the picture smling and then she looks at it.

"its perfect" she says and then walks away.

Me and Harry sit down for a little and then Harry pays the check.

We got in a little aroument for who with pay but he won cuz i didnt bring my wallet.

Then me and Harry say bye to everyone and thank them and head for the door.

Before we left i look over at a wall with shelves on it.

I then see a picture of me and Harry smiling. But the picture was weird.

Harry wasnt looking at the camera, he was looking down at me.

His smile wide and his eyes bright and his head was turned down and he was looking at me with the happiest face i have ever seen on him.

Do i really make him smile like that just by him looking at me.

I feel Harry's hand tugg and i follow behind out the door.

I think he really does i dont know, love me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!

So how was this chapter. I thought it was kinda cute when they were in the resturaunt eating and laughing and stuff. Like one of those cute realtionships.

Tell me what you think and please keep voting im almost to 100 votes!

I have like 3,000 somethign votes and im thrilled. Thank you all so much and just ask if you wanna be deticated for this or any chapter ill be happy to.

You guys are the best and i love you all bye!! Mwah!