Chapter 15

We pulled into a parking spot next to all these range rovers and sports cars and nice motercycles.

Is this perty gonna have a whole bunch of rich people that are snobby and think there better then everyone? Great my night.

"ok we have to walk into the kitchen to find my friends so you can meet them ok?" says Harry grabbing my hand and looking at me.

Was he gonna give me a lecture. Hes gonna give me a lecture.

"some of them can be intimidating at first just be you and they will be the funniest people you will know. Plus this parties a mix of people so say you dont want to hand with people like "us" you can hang with others"

He pointed at his tattoos when he said "us"

I squinted and sqrunched up my eyesbrows making Harry smile a little.

"Harry why wouldnt i hang out with your friends?" i ask

"well some of my friends are bad and you dont even drink or have a single tattoo. Im scared they might be to much for you to handle"

A sudden feeling of weak goes through my body. Am i not "bad" enough for Harry. I mean hes true i haven even had sex yet and im 18.

Maybe tonight i should just let loose and have fun. Show Harry i can be bad.

I nod and then turn and open my door.

I leave my purse behind me and stuff my phone in my bra. Glad i wore one.

Once im out Harry's on my side reaching our for my hand. I smile and gaze into his dimples.

I grab his hand and stand next to Harry's side. Im proud to be his girlfriend but again im sorta scared im not good enough. Ugh loves so confusing.

"what if they hate me?" i stamp as we walk up to the open door.

"they wont i promise" Harry says.

He then leans in and kisses my forehead gently sending electricity through my body like always.

Does he feel the same cuz if not im a weirdo.

We are then standing in the doorway looking in and all there is is millions of teenagers drinking and grinding on eachother with red cups in there hands.

As we walk in the smell of alchohal hits my nose making it sting as i breath. Also perfume and hair spray and BO.

Mmm delicious.

I can hear music coming from the back and its loud and the beat is huge making my feet vibrate.

"i see the kitchen" says Harry looking over at a lit up room. All i can see are the heads of people.

I take a deep breath and begin to walk with Harry. Why am i so nervous.

"Jade you ok if they dont like you ill still love you" he says smiling.

I look up and smile. He loves me oh shit what do i even say.

I feel my face flush red and and i look down smiling.

All the sudden we enter the kitchen and i see 4 boys. Very handsome boys.

"HARRY!" They all scream coming up to him and greeting him.

I sorta stand there smiling as they dont even notice me. Great am i that normal next to Harry cuz i dont have tattoos.

"Everyone this is Jade my lovely girlfriend" says Hary grabbing my hand.

I instantly blush as each of them pratically check me out head to toe.

"oh um hi im Jade and you guys?" i say reaching my hand out for one of them to grab.

All the sudden a cute blonde boy comes up and to and smiles. His perfect white teeth breath takinging along with his eye. They are beautiful.

"Im Niall" he smiles shaking my hand. I look down at his huge arms covered in tattoos and you could see them through his white shirt because they were so colorful. There were so many.

I smile at him and he lets go of my hand and walk over.

I see him give Harry big eyes and a wink and Harry about hits him but doesnt sending Niall to run over behind the island.

Then a handsome darker skinned boy with a quif walks over smiling. His bone structure was perfection and he also had many tattoos on his arm and chest.

Im Zayn and might i say Harry is very lucky" he says and shakes my hand.

All i can say is he smells really good.

Next is a darker blond boy who looks about 20 ish maybe 21 and has all types of peircings and tattoos. He has a small streak of blue in the middle of his quif.

"hello love im Louis. May i ask where are all your tattoos. You still fresh with all that plain skin. Looks like us boys are taking you to the tattoo parlor one day missy" he says pulling me in for a hug.

I giggle a little and hug him back. His such a good hugger i feel like i could tell Lou my whole life story.

lastly came a cute yet handsome boy with a lighter version of Louis hair but a little shorter.

Its long enough to put in a small quuif.

"ello im Liam nice to meet you lovely" he says shaking my hand.

"nice to meet you to" i say smiling back at him.

I then feel Harry slide behind me and his hot breath on my neck.

I smile and his mouth meets my ear.

"they love you" he whispers