Chapter 29

I made my way up the steps and tried to remember which door led to Harry's room.

I walked past a door and light krept out from the crack on the bottom. I listened and head water running a a couple hums.

I smiled and knew Harry was humming :')

I walked past the door and found Harry;s door open. Plus the room looked so much more cleaner. I wonder if he cleaned it for me? Probably not Harry wouldnt care less if he was naked in public with me dry humping him.

I walked in and cool air hit my face and it got really cold. My eyes drifted straight to the piture of his mum and i smiled. I just love Harry.

I leaned on the railing of the bed and took in a deep breath. My heart was beating out of my chest im surprised the boys didnt hear. I just want Harry to look at me and think ' wow i missed a lot' and not be like 'eww maybe i should get sick again' (-_-) that would fucking suck.

I hear the boys shuffling downstairs and ocasional Niall laughter but no sign of Harry. Maybe hes getting all fancy for me.

Then i feel like running out of the room and leaving when i hear a door close right in the hall.

He coughs a little and try to look a bit cute. I lean back a little and cross my legs and stand a little straighter.

Then the most beautiful man walks in with a towel only around his sides showing off his big tattoos. I eyes get stuck on his V line and i bit my lip but stop. Im like drooling over him while he watches me.

I go to his eyes and there straight on me. I smile as i see a wide grin on his face and little bits of water dripping down his cheeks. Omg Harry stop now.

"i missed you Jade" he whispers

I feel like crying but dont and sprint to where Harry is standing

My arms wrap around his long buff torso and i suddenly feel safe again. I dont feel alone or sad i feel like everything is so perfect again. I dont wann let go.

I feel small tears roll down my cheeks and onto Harry's soft skin but i dont stop, im just so happy right now!

"i missed you so much Harry"

"shhh dont cry you should be kissing me about now missy" he laughs

I feel his big warm hands gently grab my chin and pull my head so im looking up at him.

His eyes have bruises around them but i stop thinking of everything as he leans down.

I close my eyes and wait for that amazing feeling i get in my tummy when he kisses me. Ive waited so long for this.

Then it happens just like out first kiss all over again. His soft lips crash into mine and i feel like im invinsable. My hands grab his neck and his hands cup my face. Omg the way i feel right now i cant even explain how i feel.

I smile and glide my tounge along his lips making him seperate his.

I never thought that i would tounge someone until i really wanted to and well it happened. I dont care though i just dont want this to end!

Harry squezed my cheeks a bit and i grabbed onto his neck a little harder. I felt a small vibration in his chest as he let out a little moan.

I smiled at the way i made him feel and i just love this so much.

"*whistle* well looks like we have some love birds here! GUYS COME LOOK OVER HERE THERE LIKE HUMPING EACHOTHER!"

I shoot a look towards the door and i see Niall dying laughing at us.