Chapter 30

I jump to the sound of a door closing near me and Niall. Please be Harry please!

"Harry?" i shoot up

All i find is Liam with a smile walking over to the couch.

"no but Harry will be back soon love. Niall wake up you fat arse"

Niall's eyes slowly open and look at me. He lets off a smile which of course makes me smile to.

"oh hey Liam" he yawns

"Wheres Zayn and Harry hm?"

"oh there outside but will be back soon i promise"

Niall nods and sits up properly and looks over at me. He sso cute when hes tired.

"so Jade hows life?"

"pretty good hbu?"

"good good"

We all laugh and Nialls mood changes and just slop down in our chairs.

"Jade id there was one thing you could do right now what would it be?" Niall randomly asked

I sorta have to think on that. Whats the one thing ive always wanted to so except go to college and get married and have kids and well have the perfect life? Wait hold up a sec!

"omg ive always wanted to get my hair dip dyed or just my whole head pink and purple!" i squel with delight.

Ever since i was forteen i knew that nobody would ever let me dye my hair but im a senior and ill be graduating which means no school rules just summer fun! I have to do it this summer.

"really? Its quite fun picking different colors and all. Ive dyed my hair plenty of times ever since i was idk maybe 12" smiled Liam.

"ive always wanted to i just got to the time i guess"

"hey! How about we take you to sallys beauty and get you some hair dye?"

"Niall really? Are you joking?"

"no we can dye your tips idk pink a beginners hair style not to bright and big. Just the tips a bubble gum pink and we can delude it with conditioner"

My mouth drops to the idea! Would they really let me? Omg this will be to cute!

"dont forget we have to bleach your tips or t wont show through" adds Liam

Bleach my hair? Oh well ill live with it.

"ummmmm SURE YES OMG YES PLEASEE"

The boys laugh at my excite ment and i jump up.

"lets go now come on tell Harry were leaving hurry"

I run over to the door and put my shoes on and fix my hair.

"here ill txt him i dont wanna bother what ever there doing"

Liam grabs his phone and quickly text. Damn he has an IPhone 5. Lucky ass rich bitch i have the 4.

I sit donw fast next to Niall and he see him smile from the corner of his mouth.

I have a feeling me and him will be really good friends for a while now and i know it. I feel like i could sit down and tell him everything like my whole life story and everything about it. About my mums story my dads mine my grandparents, aunts, uncles and everything else. I trust him alot.

Say one day me and Harry were fighting i would probably find Niall and tell him and he wold help me. Im sure this would never happen though.

I feel Niall scoot a bit closer which makes me smile, i turn and see him with a cute little smirk on his face.