Chapter 8

Me and Harry sorta stood there and hugged eachother. Idk why but we did. I knew everyone was staring  but i didnt care.

"i wanna go home" i whispered just sick of everything. Scared of Drew too.

I will never look at him the same.

"ok wtf just happened?" asked Chloe as she walked into our hugging scene.

I then got teary eyed thinking about what Drew said. Look now i have a freaking creeper in my life. Yay... 

(-_____________-)

"ok lets go" says Harry as he loosens his grip and looks down at me.

He grabs both my hands and i look up at im.

His eyes big  and his dimples pop out.

He then starts to pull me towards the door he always leaves out of for a smoke break.

I look down as everyone watches us make our way towards the door. It was silence except for a couple snotty sighs. ugh.

He held my hand as i looked down and i could tell he was looking down at me.

That was the fucking scariest moment of my life. I mean he grabbed my thigh.

In case you arent getting why im scared... BY MY V JAY JAY!!!

Thats a no no!!

Harry then opens the door for me and i qucikly walk out.

All the sudden his arms wrap around my waist and lifts me up in the air sending me to squel a little.

" you ready to skip" he growls in my ear.

" will we get in trouble?" i ask quickly

"ill just tell them you puked and i took you home ok?" he says smiling.

" sure" i sigh as he picks me up again and throws me over his shoulder.

I laugh and hit his back as he runs to his car. He laughs and runs as fast as he could.

His arms wrap around my legs and i laugh.

Hes so gentle around me.

As we get to his car he puts me on top above my door.

I look down at him and he goes between my legs and grabs my waist.

I smile down at him as he stares at my lips. Just like last night.

I just noticed but his lips are so pink and plump. Parfect for kissing almost.

I cup his face in my hands and start to bend down so i was close to him. 

It was as if i was holding myself back from kissing him. I wanted to but i was scared i would do something wrong.

I only kissed one boy and it was Ryan but he didnt eve try to put effort in it so really it wasnt even a real first kiss. No sparks nothing.

I then watched as Harry leant in to and thats when i knew he wanted to kiss me.

I started to lean down and i saw Harry's eyes close and i knew wow im going to kiss Harry.

I then closed my eyes and relaxed as i bent down for my first kiss.

I then felt his breath against my cheek and then my lips.

I gasped as i felt Harrys lips gently touch mine. At that moment it was like something i has never felt before.

Sparks roamed through my body as Harry moved his lips with mine. The perfect fit.

My chest felt like it was 0 pounds and i could float. I couldnt help but smile as Harry grabbed my waist tighter.

He then picked me up but our lips never separated. He brought me down and then he bent down and i reached up.

I had to stand on my tip toes which i thought was adorable to do. Its always so cute when couple did that.

I felt him giggle a little as i grabbed his curls and moved them through my hands.

The i felt his warm gentle tounge cascade across my bottom lip and i know he wanted as entrance.

I opened my lips and i felt him enter. His wamr tounge touched mine and i laughed as he moved his hand to my face. His warm touch touching my whole face.

Right as i was about to like jump onto him and attack him with kisses i heard a familiar voice.

" JADE HARRY CAN I SKIP TOO JUST TAKE ME HOME!!!" She yelled running out the door.

Harry turned around and laughed and let go of his feeling a  little embarrased.

" sorry to interupt there ;)" she said winking coming over to us.

" hello Chloe" sighed Harry.

" hello Harry" she perked right back.

" well can i?" she said jumping in the air.

" i wanna feel bad to!!"

I look at Harry and he smiled and nodded.

"YES!!! THANK YOU HARRY!!" She said as she ran over to Harry and hugged him.

He laughed as he almost fell over and i really didnt mind. I mean Harry really minds when a guy even talks to me but i dont. I think

She then ran over to me and hugged me back and i smiled as she tried to open Harrys car door.

He laughed and nlocked the doors as she jumped in before i could even get to the door.

This will be interesting.