Chapter Twelve

We made it to the dungeons and Colton lead us to the rogues' cage that he wanted to use. He opened the door and the rogue looked up at him.

"What did this rogue do?" I asked.

"He attacked my daughter." Colton growled and the rogue just chuckled.

I walked forward smiling back.

"Black. Help me?" I asked turning to him and the rogues smug face left. It turned into pure horror and he pulled at the chains when Blacks' giant body advanced towards him. Black pried his mouth open and I dumped a few drops into the rogues mouth and Black closed it before the rogue could spit it out

"Thank you." I said kissing his lips. The rogue gaged and started throwing up blood and foam. He started having a hard time breathing and then fell limp in the chains. I sighed and faced the omega and he looks guiltless. You ruined my perfect day.

"You bitch. You ruined my perfect day. We were gonna make pizza and play Mario cart," I said listing off things while wavering my voice

"We don't have that tv anymore" black commented wavering his voice like I did

"The Xbox instead, and cuddle, then go to bed. It was perfectly fine till you decided to try and poison alpha Colton. Open his mouth." I commanded and the guard opened it. I dropped the smallest amount in his mouth and forced it down his throat with my powers. He followed what the rogue did and I smiled.

"Ok I'm good." I said and bounced to Black and into his arms.

"Hello." I said and he chuckled cradling me against his chest.

"Hi" he whispered back and kissed my head.

"Who knew the beast would fall for his mate." Someone said and Black tensed and froze. His body lightly shook and it wasn't a visible shake but I was able to feel him shake. I lifted my head to see a new rogue smirking at us and I glared at him.

"Execute him. And for your information asshole. He was controlled by a witch." I said and threw a piece of the wall at him. He fell unconscious and the guards snapped his neck.

"There. Now your prison is less full. Can I have some rogues?" I ask Colton.

"No. Why?" He asked and I smiled.

"I need to work on my powers. Don't worry. I won't let any of the ones you give me die without a painful death." I say patting his head and he rolls his eyes.

"Demonstrate." He says and I nod.

"Who?" I ask and he points to the farthest cell. I walk to it and smile at the man. He smiles back and I turn to the Colton." What did he do?" I asked and Colton shrugged.

"He trespassed then defied it." He said and I scoffed. I opened the cell and walked up to the rogue. He looked slightly scared and I put some fingers on either side of his forehead. I closed my eyes and saw four pack wolves on the pack lands and him just outside the pack boundaries.

"Why are you here rogue?" One asked darkly and the rogue bowed.

" I wish you to cross your lands." He says and the man nods.

"Go ahead. If you aren't across in an hour you will be hunted and taken prisoner. I saw a clock tick for twenty minutes then the rogue is pounced on by a different group of pack wolves with Colton leading. They dragged him back to the cells and threw him here.

"He did nothing wrong. He asked for permission to cross your land and they gave him access. They gave him an hour and you and your group attacked him twenty minutes into his hour. I will not kill him. Only release him." I said and Colton look stunned.

"Who allowed him access to cross?!?!" He bellowed and Black growled.

"Remember who your talking to pup." He warned and Colton nodded still furious.

"He said his name was Aiden." The rogue said and Colton blew up.

"AIDEN" he yelled and pounding came on the stairs.

"Yes alpha." The man said daringly and bowed sarcastically.

"You are to clean the whole pack house by yourself for two weeks and you are to return to the dungeons every day after you finished cleaning. You aren't allowed to shift to your wolf for a week and you are to make the entire pack breakfast lunch and dinner with the help of two maids/omegas. That was your last scheme and your last chance. You do anything like let a rogue cross without consulting me first or the beta you will be executed in the worst way thought. You have defied my position for too long and I let it slide. But no more. This man has been down here for months because of you." He yelled at the boy and he nodded.

"Get to it." Colton said angrily. The boy nodded again and walked away with his head down.

"Someone take these chains off him." Colton said and a guard walked to him. He unchained the rogue and we all lead him out of the dungeons and to where he was headed.

"Thank you Luna." He said and held his hand out. I shook his hand and he disappeared into the forest. I looked at Black and smiled.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." I whispered and he nodded. He picked me up, said goodbye to Colton, and took off towards our pack with Marcus in tow. He reached the house an climbed the stairs to his office. He walked in and dismissed Jayden (I'm making Jayden his beta and the armory guard/maker.) he walked to our room and set me in the bed. He changed me into a pair of sweats and his shirt. He stripped to his boxers and climbed into bed next to me. He pulled me close to him and I snuggled up to his chest.

"Good night love." He said and I kissed his bare chest.

"Good night Darnell." I whispered and we fell asleep.