Chapter 7

(Vic)

With the tour finished and our bands, and most of the members going their seperate ways, I wasn't sure of what to do with myself. Being off tour was always bittersweet. I loved playing for our fans and hanging with everyone while traveling the world, but i also like living a normal life even if it does get boring. Right now me, Jaime, Tony, and Mike were packing our bags and getting ready to head back to San Diego.

"If I ever have to sleep in a bunk again I will sacrafice myself to satan." Jaime Complaine, stuffing his last pair of Vans into his suitcase.

"If I ever have to smell your feet again I will shove a pillow down my throat." Mike retorted. I held back a laugh as Jaime threw himself at mike, causing them both to fall back in the tiny space. They were wrestling eachother, knowing it would have no end I walked back outside to say good bye to Kellin. I found him laying outside the SWS bus listening to music.

I nuged him with my foot and he took out his earbuds. "Hey Kells. I just wanted to come say goodbye."

A sad expression flashed across his face, "Oh yeah.." His words hung in the air. It has been a little over three months since kellin and i had gotten together and it was an understatement to say that i had fell for him already. I didnt know what we were going to do after touring but i just blocked those thoughts out. What if we could move in together? Would kellin even want to?

"Vic." Kellin jumped up and grabbed my shoulders, "How would you like to move in with me?" He was always so upfront and confident.

I thought for a moment. Kellin lived in Michigan. I lived in San Diego. How would that work? I want so badly to live with him and take this next step but how would we go about it? Maybe im just thinking too much through it.

"How?" I asked grabbing his uper arms.

"By placing your objects into a house with mine? And sleeping, eating, and living together in said house?" He said, a smile playing at his lips. 

I really want to slap him sometimes. I rolled my eyes, "No you little shit. I meant, I live in cali and you live thousands of miles away from me."

His hands slid down my arms, grabbing my hips and pulling me close to him, our chests touching. His breath mingled with mine and our noses brushed eachother. His lips lightly touched mine, a flutter of a kiss. Kellin didnt move his lips back to mine and his grip on my hips tightened as he traced circles in my hip bones under my tank top. That fucking tease. I'm not going to give in like the other times no matter how much my mind and body are screaming to kiss him and throw him on the nearest bed to have my way with him. I stood still. My pulse was racing and i wanted to kill kellin for that expecting smirk i saw on his lips. 

"Im surprised vic. Even I don't think i can control myself around you much longer." Kellin's voice grew deeper. I will kill him.

"I guess you underestimate me then kells." My lips purposefully brushing his when i spoke. My fingertips traveling down his stomach, resting on the button of his black skinny jeans. Kellin's breathing stopped as he waited. I played with the zipper of his jeans and just when he thought i would do something, I pulled back and walked to the PTV bus with the biggest smirk on my face, trying my hardest not to turn around to see his face.

After about 30 feet of walking i hear, "VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES!" and feel kellin jump on my back, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms drapped over my shoulders. I grabbed his legs to hold him up. He traced butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder. "You little teasy bitch." he mumbled into my neck.

"Kellin." I said after a few minutes of walking.

"Yeah sexy?" he breathed into my ear. 

Just the things this boys voice does to me. I breathed in, "Lets move in together."