Chapter 6:

(Vic)

A week. It had been a week since me and kellin were caught by Mike. A week since my brother found out Im gay. And so far it has been the best week I can remember. The times we were alone me and kellin couldnt keep our hands off of eachother. Even if we were around everyone else we were still inseperable. I guess I should really thank Jesse, without that dare me and kellin wouldnt of kissed. Right now me and kellin were snuggled up together under a blanket in the back of the PTV bus watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Kellin would look up at me every few minutes and just smile, even him smiling at me and beingthis close to me gave me butterflies. About half way through the movie kellin sighed and moved over so he was straddling me. He didnt say anything at first, he just grabbed my hands and intwined our fingers, holding them above my head to rest on the wall. He leaned down slowly, our noses touching. I could feel his hot breath on my lips as he said,

"I think we shoudl tell them."  I couldn't see his eyes. They were shrouded by his long messy hair. But he sounded serious.

"K-kells. Are you sure?" I'm not sure if Im ready for people to know Im gay. But Kellin seems ready for it. They are our best friends so it should be fine. 

Kellin leaned closer without our lips touching, if that was possible. "I am 100% sure vic. They deserve to know. And i want them to know what an amazing boyfriend I have." 

I felt my face blush so much. Boyfriend. He called me his boyfriend. "If you're ready then I am too." I smiled, connecting our lips. Kellin tangled his hands in my hair and i wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. A few minutes later we heard people talking outside the bus then open the door. I threew Kellin beside me and tossed the blanket across the bus. 

"Hey guys." Jaime said as he sat beside me.

The rest of PTV and SWS walked in mingling around the bus. Thank god our bus was a decent size. I looked at kellin and he smiled, but i knew that smile. He was up to something. And it cant be good. Not even five seconds later Kellin threw himself back into my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck so he held me in place. His lips eagerly crashed into mine. I kissed him back because I could never refuse him. He leaned back and kissed the tip of my nose, still smiling, Everyone on the bus was silent. Looking at us, some had their jaws all but on the floors, others smiled like they knew it all along. 

Still holding around my neck kellin leaned back and yelled, "I'm dating vic fuentes!" My face flushed with embarrassment but I smiled at my black haired angel. 

They guys hooted and yelled, Tony gave Mike five dollars. 

"I said you two would get together by the end of the tour, but Tony said nah man." Mike explained. 

The guys accepted it, I was happy and with the guy of my dreams. At this moment nothing could go wrong.