chapter twenty five

Storm's pov

I feel like, I'm being tested for some reason. " Please fate's leave us in peace now. I'm begging you please ". I sit on the grass beside the car and sob.

I decide, I better head back home. I know Armand and the kid's will be worried. I drive home, when I have to stop again. I'm hit by a vision. I see myself as the phoenix.

I can't see the reason why. I would be in my phoenix form. I try and see what would cause my phoenix to rise. I can't see a reason yet there, I am as the phoenix .

This is a puzzle as my vision clear's. I see Armand stood in front of the car. I get out. " Where have you been ". Where to begin. " I went to the phoenix council. I saw one of them trying to kill Papa ".

" Storm you should be resting ". I laugh. " Armand I'm a vampire ". He is not laughing okay maybe not so funny. " You have just given birth, turned in to you firestorm phoenix, You should be resting ".

" Calm down I'm on my way home now ". He get's in the driver's seat. " I'm driving get in ". Great he is in a good mood. We drive home in silence. When we arrive home I hug Papa and Moonstone.

Armand grab's my arm and drag's me upstair's to our room. He slam's the door shut. " Now what the hell are you playing at ".]

 What the hell is wrong with him. " What I told you, what is wrong ". He pull's me over to the window.

" See our kid's ". I nod. " Well Darkarmand can see the future ". Where is going with this. " He saw you die in your phoenix form.

 He is scared he is going to lose his Mum. For hell's sake Storm think of our kid's ".

He turn's and leave's our room. He has also shut me out of his mind. I lie on the bed. I also close my eye's and try and see the vision I saw before.

 I see it now. He is right, I shift in to my phoenix before I die.

I can also see the cause. I need to be careful. I'm killing myself, I lie here and think through all that has happen in the last two day's.

 I need to rest for a few day's give my body time to heal. I wipe away a tear, I then feel a hand on my face.

I open my eye's to see Darkarmand. I sit up nd we hug. " Mum I can't lose you ". I pat his hand. " I'm going no where son ".

 He hug's me again and then leave. I lie back down and close my eye's. I feel very tired.

Armand's pov

Darkarmand has just come to me and told me he saw Storm shift in to her phoenix and then she died.

He is scared I can see real fear in his eye's as he says this to me. I exit the palace to meet her half away. I find her at a stand still not far from the palace.

I drive us home. I then drag her to our room shout at her and leave. I have even shut her from my mind. I'm that upset. I

 see Darkarmand go up and see her. I need to cool off before, I see her again. I decide to take a walk. As I'm walking, I see my Father.

" Dad I don't want to talk about it okay ".  He shake's his head. " No it's not okay son. Storm was doing what she believed was for the best ".

I know he is right but, she is my wife. " I can't lose her Dad ". He nod's. " I know son but shouting at her will only push her away from you ".

I know he is right again, I need to go and make it up to her. Plus we have Darkarmand and Marie's wedding in a few hour's.

 I thank my Dad and go and find Storm. I go to our bedroom and knock on the door. " Come in ". She sound's upset. I walk in and find Storm facing the window.

I go and get on the bed beside her. I put my arm round her. " I'm sorry, I reacted badly ". She nod's. " It's okay ".

 Yes she has been crying. I turn her to face me yes she has been crying. " Angel I'm sorry, do you want to hit me ". She shake's her head and hug's me. I hold her close and roll.

She is now on top of me. I love her so much the thought of never seeing again hurt's to much to bare. I have lost her twice.

I can't lose her again. " Do you want to have make up love ". She smile's " We have to get ready for our son's wedding ". I pull a sad face. " We have time ".

I move her and lock our bedroom door. I then remove my shirt and move back to her she move's her hand's up my chest. I kiss her hard on the lip's.

I remove her blouse and bra. I then kiss my way down her body. Yes she is mine for all eternity. I wont give her up. We move on to the bed she grab's my manhood.

I remove her skirt and she remove's my pant's and boxer's. I move between her leg's and we make love.

 As we finishing making love the is a knock on the door. " Armand, Storm the guest are here for the wedding ". We dress quickly. We then head down for the first of alot of wedding's for us.

We sit and watch our oldest son marry his sweet heart Marie.

Storm's pov

Me and Armand have made up. We are now sat watching our son Darkarmand marrying Marie. My best friend and sister Lou's daughter.

 I miss Lou. Lou and Shadow left yesterday. So they couldn't be here today. Shadow had some business that couldn't wait. Well he is a Lord now so I will see less and less of Lou.

We will phone each other I know but it's not the same as having her here.  I will have no one to talk to, when I'm feeling down or when, I'm lonely.

 I sigh and wipe a tear. Armand look's at me. " Are you okay angel ". He ask's in my head. " Yes I just miss Lou ". He nod's his head. We watch as the service end's.

We then all head out in to the garden to the party. Armand toast's the bride and groom and then we all dance.

Then Darkarmand come's to me. " Mum can I have this dance ". I get up and dance with my son. He is next in line to throne after we have served 100year's as king and Queen. I kiss my son at the end of the dance.

I need to lie down, so I leave the party and go and lie down on the bed. I just hope we have peace now.

Hope you enjoy, love you all. Vote and comment please XD