#171 Phone Calls - Louis - NOT MINE

Louis: "Hello?" Louis' voice is soft and slow, still half asleep, and with a quick glance to his alarm clock, he finds that it's past three in the morning, he has to get up in less than two hours. "Lou?" you reply, and his heart jolts as he struggles into a sitting position, your voice thick and crackly with tears. "(Y/N)? Is everything okay? Talk to me, babe." Even you can hear the panic in his tone. "I need you to come to the hospital. Please. Please, please, please, Louis. I really need you." "What's happened?" he asks, voice soft and calming, his instinct to soothe you kicking in as he leaves the warm bed, pulling on jeans and a t-shirt, searching for his keys and shoes. "It's my sister, she's been in a car crash. I'm up in the IU of the Royal Women's." Your voice cracks and you wipe your eyes on your sleeve, drawing in a shuddering breath, swallowing on a sob. You can hear Louis' quick intake of air before he realises a low sigh, followed by the clinking of car keys and what you assumed to be the slamming of his front door. "I'll be there in ten minutes," he reassures you, low and comforting, "Hang in there, love. I'll be with you soon, everything's going to be okay, I promise."