#127 He Looks After You When Your Ill - Louis - NOT MINE

Louis:

"Darling, I'm home!" You hear your boyfriend shout from the front hallway, the door slamming shut behind him. "Where's my beautiful girl?"

"In bed dying." You call back, your voice hoarse.

Louis sticks his head into your room, a cheery smile stretched out across his face. "Well you're in luck because I've brought you some goodies!"

You furrow your eyebrows together in confusion as he steps inside, a large paper bag in one hand and a bouquet of your favorite flowers in the other. "I figured you needed some brightening up, so I got you these." He says, holding them out to you.

"Oh, Lou, you shouldn't have..."

"But wait, there's more!" He exclaims, reminding you of a television advertisement. "We've got cough drops- orange, honey, and cherry, your favorites," He says, dropping the bags on top of the covers. "Plus enough soup to feed an army! Everyone loves some soup," He holds up a can of chicken noodle, shaking it a bit before placing it back inside the bag. "Then we've got tea, some saltine crackers, and pudding."

"Louis, have I ever told you how sweet you are?"

He grins, quickly kissing your cheek. "Only the best for you, love. Now come on, I rented your favorite movie so we can watch together."

He crawls under the covers with you and you snuggle into his side, nuzzling your face into his chest as the familiar credits begin rolling across the television screen.