#115 You/And Your Children Surprise Him On Tour - Niall - NOT MINE

Niall: You stroked your son's brown hair peacefully, when he slept on your lap. His twin brother laid on cart, blue eyes closed and small lips tightly closed. Boys were tired after a long flight, but you couldn't even think of sleeping. "We're going to see daddy soon," you sang to your sons quietly, smiling to yourself. You missed him terribly and so did boys. They were always running to the door when it opened, only disappointed that it wasn't their daddy. Preston knocked the door quietly, before opening it smiling. "They're going on stage," he said looking at your sleeping twins, "I'll tell you when it's time for twitter questions." You thanked him, starting to slowly wake your boys up. They opened their ocean blue eyes, before rubbing their red cheeks. "Who wants to see daddy?" you asked, making their eyes widen with excitement. Other of the twins giggled, wiggling his toddler feet excited. They missed him so... After you fed your kids, another knock on your door made you smile. Preston didn't need to say anything when he opened the door, making your heart race even more. "C'mon boys," you said taking their hands before leading them next to the stage. They wobbled with their toddler feet, chubby hands on yours, wearing I love daddy shirts. You could barely hold your excitement when you saw Niall standing on the stage on his tank top, reading the tweets his fans had send them. "There's one for you Niall," Louis said happily, "It reads: today is father's day, do you miss your boys?" You smiled, looking down to the two little boys who were trying to escape your grip to run for their father. "Oh man, you have no idea. It's awful. I miss them so much and I wish I could be home with them chilling and watching football," Niall said looking down when fans awed to him. You smiled, kneeling down to your boys, "Go to see daddy!" Their faces lighted up when you let them run to stage with their toddler feet. The audience exploded, making boys confused what was going on, before Liam tapped Niall's shoulder, "There's two little Horan's on stage!" Niall turned around, eyes widen, when he saw his boys running to hug him. You whipped away a tear when he lifted his boys to his arms kissing and hugging them tightly. His eyes reached yours, and you smiled, knowing how much he loved you. "I love you," you mouthed, smiling happily. "I love you too," he mouthed back, before bouncing his boys up and down, making them giggle.