#170 Phone Calls - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam: The hotel bed was much too empty, much too cold, much too big for just Liam. Most of his night is spent rolling around restlessly in the covers, getting the sheets tangled around his legs, making him all the more frustrated as the minutes tick on and he is facing a sleepless thirty six hours. He paces a bit, trying to make himself tired, has a hot shower, scrolls through twitter, but none of it seems to be working, and he knows that the only thing that would make him fall asleep is thousands of miles away. So, as it nears three in the morning, he finds himself fumbling for his phone, trying to push away the guilt of disturbing your day. He wants your fingers and body and legs and warmth and comfort and love. He wants your fingertips tracing the veins in his hands and arms, your lips pressed to his shoulder, chest rising and falling as you breathe quietly, curves held in his hands, smooth skin rubbing against his. Before he can stop himself, his fingers are tapping out your number, too anxious to be bothered going to his recent calls. It barely gets to the third ring before your cheery voice is filling his eardrums, and, just like that, he finds himself relaxing, eyelids drooping as you chat to him, knowing just the things to say to send him into a peaceful sleep.