#165 Waking Up - Louis - NOT MINE

Louis: You're pulled, slowly, gently, into the world of conscious by someone singing. It's quiet, soft, but stunning and beautiful, the words heartfelt and smooth, sung into your ear, tugging at your heart and making your stomach drop as you turn into the warm body next to you, pushing into them, their arms wrapping tight around you, still singing. You groan, just a little, into their neck, but hold them, smoothing a hand up and down their back, pressing every inch of yourself into their warm skin. Louis' song is disturbed by his laughter at your tendency to cling onto him in the morning, even though you do it every day. It's hardwired into your brain that with first light comes separation, and you never want that to happen, so you snuggle into him, and pray he doesn't have to leave just yet. "You're like a monkey, (Y/N)." "A cute monkey," you huff into his shoulder, and his lips brush over your ear, "A very, very cute monkey," he replies, unshaven jaw brushing your cheek, making you smile. "What are your plans for today?" you ask, and your breathing pauses, just a little bit, at the question, because you can never be quite sure of when he's going to be flying to another country, when he's going to be disappearing for days on end. "You. You are my plans for today." You kiss his collarbone, relief flooding through your system, and his palm slips over your hip. "Thank you," you whisper, and he smiles into your neck, placing soft, open mouthed kisses. "Anytime."