#169 Phone Calls - Harry - NOT MINE

Harry: "(Y/N), babe? Are you there?" Harry's voice is thick and strained, and his tongue is stumbling over words, desperate, locked away in his hotel room and, holy shit, this is his life now. He can't go out because he'll be swarmed with people and he has to get on a plane to Australia in a couple of hours and he's not going to be home for another month and he's exhausted and he's just performed to thousands of people and how the fuck did it get to be this big? How did it get to this point? It's amazing, incredible, fantastic, but it's also fucking terrifying. "Harry?" Your voice is softer, slow with sleep, and he gets a flash of guilt, "Did I wake you?" "No," you lie, sitting up in bed, "What is it, babe? What's wrong?" "I - I'm. I don't know. I don't know what's going on and what's happening tomorrow and I'm not sure and it's scary and I'm tired and I want to go home and I can't leave the hotel and -" "Woah, Haz, stop for a second. Take a deep breath for me, yeah?" You hear him inhale, and then his exhale shuddering, quiet. "Alright. Now, lie down, keep breathing deep." You can hear him shuffling around on the other line, stretching out on the mattress, "You're okay, babe. Everyone's just looking out for you. You're going to be home really soon, and you're about to go to Australia. You love Australia, you can go to the beach and Lou and Liam can teach you how to surf." You keep talking to him, soothing him, and by the time Paul knocks on his door, telling him they need to go the airport, his eyes are sparkling again and new found energy is moving through his system, and although he's not sure of much, he's sure of one thing, and that is that he's completely head over heels in love with you.