#160 Airports - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam: Your daughter is resting on your hip, one of your hands supporting her, while you wait patiently for the door to open, revealing five, tired, dishevelled, famous guys, returning home after a long tour, the crowd of fans erupting into screams. A security guard stands to your right, eyes hard and body puffed to make him look as tough as possible, and you must admit that he does look pretty scary, glaring at everyone. The Heathrow international terminal is huge and spacious, but right now, it's full to the brim, girls waving signs in the air and singing One Direction songs, so when the customs door does open, the band stepping through them, bodyguards on all sides, it takes a couple of seconds for it to sink in, the place going silence for a heartbeat of time, before one scream pierces the air, followed by hundreds more, Taylor snuggling closer into you, squeezing her eyes shut against the nose, covering her ears. You rise up on your toes, wobbling slightly, the little girl's weight unbalancing you, searching for the familiar brown hair, the face and body and person you've been missing for the past couple of months. Your gaze connects with Liam's at just the same moment his does with yours, his mouth splitting into a grin as he starts to push between the fans, practically running towards you, and even after all this time, your heart still starts to beat a little faster.