Trouble

Author's Note: This is a short chapter, but I will be working on one medium lengthed chapter and one probably as long as the Hogsmeade one and they will both be posted tomorrow, so I wanted to give you something to get you through today ;D Thanks for your support! Over 1,000 reads!!!! My editor, xxSuperGirlxx and I have set a goal to reach 3,000 reads and 150 votes by the end of this month. Can we do it? I think we can, but your help is needed. Don't forget to vote and comment and spread the word. Much love to all of you!

The journey back to Hogwarts was not as tiresome and strenuous as the trip there.

Chloe and I were able to walk at our own leisurely pace, without rushing to keep up with James, or worrying about being bumped into by other students.

The sun was just setting when I saw the castle up ahead.

"Chloe?" I whispered.

"Mmm, what?" she replied drowsily.

"We will be back to Hogwarts in just a few minutes," I told her.

"Oh good," she said, yawning.

James was a good distance ahead of us, but since we were nearly there, he stopped; pretending to rest.

Chloe and I reached him and I tapped him on his back.

"Hey," he said, trying to figure out where I was, "Stay close, I don't want them to shut the door before you get inside."

"Alright," I whispered.

James walked at a slow, steady pace; to be sure we didn't lag behind. We reached the front door, and slipped through just before it shut.

We continued to follow James into an empty hallway, where I lifted the invisibility cloak off of myself and Chloe.

"Thank you, James," I told him, "Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it, kiddo. I hope you feel better," he replied.

"I do," I told him.

"Great. See you later girls!"

James scurried off toward Gryffindor Tower, leaving Chloe and I alone.

We headed towards Ravenclaw tower. When we reached the door we knocked quietly using the door knocker.

"What is it that no man ever yet see, which never was but always is to be?"

"Tomorrow," said Chloe, as matter-of-factly as if the doorknocker had asked her for her name. That's how easy it was for Chloe to answer.

"Brilliant," I told her.

We entered through the door and into the common room. Most of our housemates were in there, just lying around not doing much of anything.

Daniel came up to Chloe and I hurriedly when he saw us.

"Chloe! Lily!" he said as he came up to us.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Today at lunch you two weren't there, and Professor McGonagall asked Lysander where you were but he didn't know. So, she asked me to tell you that she wants to see you in her office immediately."

Chloe and I exchanged shocked and nervous looks.

My heart was pounding even faster than my head.

"Thanks, Daniel," Chloe said, remembering to be polite.

I sighed. "Alright, Chlo, I guess we should get going."

"Alright," she agreed, "See you later, Daniel!"

He smiled and quickly turned around.

With Chloe in the lead, and our nerves getting the better of us, we headed towards the Headmistresses Office.