Chapter Five

"How do you know my brother?" I asked, rolling onto my front so I could look up at Judas who was sitting beside me, legs crossed and leant forward as he picked at the grass- spookily, eyes already on me.

I'd thought long and hard last night about how I would ask Judas about Cornelius - but in the end (and since everyone else is so secretive) I decided it was easier to just ask.

He smirked, tilting his head to look at me and then shaking his head "Was wondering when you'd ask about that..." he hummed nonchalantly, leaning back on his hands, stretching his long legs out in front of him.

"Humm, well I guess he's my-" I could have groaned when the sound of a phone went off - Judas' phone. Holding a hand up to me, he fished it out of his pocket and grimaced before answering.

"What?... I'm at school? Where else would I be..." He hummed, tilting his head and winking at me, I blushed, sitting up and crossing my legs, waiting patiently for him to finish.

"Shit you're kidding me - Well tell him he's an over weight bitch and he can shove it where the sun don't shine." I was shocked and suddenly felt uncomfortable sitting here - listening in on a conversation that could turn nasty real quick.

Judas rolled his eyes, looking a little irritated as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair, messing it up even more... I wonder what it felt like.

I blushed hard, looking away from him - Where the hell did that come from!??

"Do I seriously look like the person who cares about what your loony mate says or wants? I'll do as I please! So - Ta Ta! Cheerio! Bye now" Judas snapped his phone shut, looking thoroughly annoyed but then he looked at me and the irritation just seemed to melt from his features.

"Family" he grinned, before falling completely back onto the grass - and I don't know why but I didn't ask about Coby again.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, concerned since I knew from personal experience how family could be... my dad being a prime example.

"Yeah! Just my bro being a bit of dick head is all, his mate an't helping either~" Judas shrugged, flopping an arm over his eyes.

"Oh, I see - I haven't met any of my brother's friends so I can't really help but I guess it can be irritating, especially if there trying to get involved in something personal that's meant to be only between you and your brother" I murmured, picking at the grass though I felt eyes on me and when I looked up I was surprised at the amused look in those pale blue eyes.

Those eyes... I swear I've seen them before.... That wolf.

"Judas?" I sucked in my lower lip, chewing at it as nerves piled up... This was stupid but I just couldn't shake off this feeling.

"Yeah?" He smirked, sitting up again - long muscular legs stretched out in front of him - darn I envy his good looks. Why was I so small??

"Your eyes... They remind me of -" I cut off at the cold drip of water hitting my cheek and upon looking up the grey sky suddenly let out - "Rain!" I gasped getting up just as it began to throw it down.

"Come on!" Judas grabbed at my arm, pulling me along with him across the field towards the school entrance though we hardly made it to stay dry and it only got worse when I slipped, letting out a small scream as I went down.

The mud splashed up into my face as I fell and since Judas was holding onto me, I dragged him down too.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I groaned as mud and rain soaked my clothes, this was gross! I was not planning to spend the day soaked in mud and rain!! Ewww!!