Weak

Ferb's P.O.V

She looked so beautiful as she flew next to me. Her long brown hair was flowing behind and her black wings were practically covering her now-smaller physique.

"Ferb! Stop spacing out and fly with me!" She said and grabbed my hand

Even with her just touching my hand, my skin was tingling at her warmth. My heart was beating a million beats a minute. Not that I'd ever tell anyone. I would tell Phineas but he's just too oblivious to know what I'm feeling.

Although guessing by his weird smile, Isabella already showed him.

"Look! There's my house!" She smiled. We flew past and I heard a big crash. I wanted to see what had happened.
"Uh wait Ferb!" Vanessa said and snapped me out of my recent curiosity. My mind wandered off as she pulled me close and kissed me.

I flew in mid-air like a rock, wondering what had happened. When it registered in my mind, I smiled and air swooshed past me as I started falling..

"Ferb!" She exclaimed and flew down to save me.

She caught me before I crashed to the ground and I smiled at her, dreamily. My dream girl just kissed me. She looked even more beautiful which I didn't even think was possible since she was already gorgeous.

"Uh Ferb? S-Sorry about that...uh look. I gotta make sure my dad is ok. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and flew up, disappearing when she went into her dad's apartment.
"Ferb!", Phineas flew down next to me, holding Isabella's hand, "What happened to Vanessa? Why'd she leave?"

"I was weak..." I muttered, only half-listening to him. He mumbled something about going home but I listlessly flew upwards towards Vanessa.

I heard him call out my name but Isabella must've stopped him because I heard them fly off. Thanks, Isabella. I owed her.

"Vanessa?" I asked, walking around when I landed on her Dad's ledge.
"Oh uh hey. You're that kid." I heard a scratchy voice call out and I turned around to see her dad covered in metal scraps.
"Mr. Doofenshmirtz?" I asked and went over to him. I walked of course, I didnt want to scare him.
"Yes, yes that's me. Uh would you mind helping me out. I was having a fight with my nemesis. Have you seen him? About this tall, hes a platypus?" He asked as I pulled the scraps off him.
"Oh thanks, kid." He stood up and brushed himself off. "Weren't you here with Vanessa the other day?"

"Ok dad I'm ready to-Ferb?" Vanessa walked in and my smile melted again.
"Oh hey, sweetie! Your little friend came in and helped me. Have you seen P-" Vanessa slapped her hands around him.
"Dad! Um can you get your Stumbleberry Finkbat song collection? We'd love to listen to it!"
"I have that? I'll go look in the storage!"

He walked off and she turned to me.

"Ferb, what are you doing here?" She asked.
"Stumbleberry Finkbat song collection?"
"I made that up but don't change change the subject! What are you doing here?"
"I just came to see if you were ok."
"Ferb, that's so sweet. I'm fine. Did you need anything?"
"I just wanted to know...d-do you like...Stumbleberry Finkbat?"

I wanted to hit my head against a wall. Stumbleberry Finkbat?!

Isabella and I were two of a kind. Except now I'm on my own because I'm the only one with puppy love.

What are you even thinking, Ferbs? She's sixteen! She's practically your sister but different! Yea...different....

My mind wandered off again as I thought of Vanessa.

"Ferb? Ferb!"
"Oh um yes?"
"We could go watch Stumbleberry Finkbat if you want, tomorrow. I heard it was playing."
"Really? O-Ok."
"Cool. See you tomorrow, Ferbs."

I watched her walk off and close the door.
I sighed and fell to the floor.
Vanessa...

"Krrrr..."
"Perry?" I walked over to my pet platypus and picked him up. "I swear, we find you in the weirdest places."

"Vanessa, I couldn't find that collection but I did- hey? You're still here?" Mr. Doofenshmirtz walked in with a couple of CDs just as I was about to fly in.
"Hello again, Mr. Doofenshmirtz." I greeted.
"Dr. D is good. Hey, you have a little platypus! My nemesis is a platypus!" He said and gave Perry a pat. Peer looked at bit irritated and he bit him.
"Ow!" Dr. D yelped and I backed away.
"Perry, bad." I scolded him.
"Krrrr."
"That's ok. Platypuses don't really like me." He said, shaking it off. "Oh look! A little hat! Just like my nemesis wears!"

He bent down to pick up a small brown fedora.

"Can I?" He asked and I nodded.
"Krrrr." Perry looked a bit worried as Dr. D placed it on his head.
"Perry the platypus?!" Dr. D gasped and pointed dramatically at my pet.
"That is his name." I said.
"No, no. You don't understand! Norm!" He shouted. A big metal robot...man?...came out and looked at Dr. D.
"Sic him, Norm!" He yelled.

For some reason, Perry jumped out of my arms and I watched, amazed, as he performed some advanced martial arts.

"Dad! What are you doing?!" Vanessa rushed back into the room but I was too preoccupied with my martial arts master platypus to melt over Vanessa which was saying something.

"Oh I'm just proving that pet is Perry the Platypus!" He beamed, proudly. Vanessa looked up as the giant robot fell down, defeated, and Perry looked back at me as if he remembered where he was.

"Dad! You know Phineas and Ferb aren't allowed to know!" She screamed.
"They aren't?" He asked, cluelessly.

"Vanessa, you knew my pet was a ninja or something?" I asked. Suddenly, my vision of her was deflowering and I just felt betrayed.
"Ferb, I-I couldn't-"
"Bye..." I said and flew off her building.
"Ferb!"