Turning Back

Ferb's P.O.V

"Who is this guy anyways?" Vanessa's dad asked as he pointed at me.
"It's me, Dr. Doofensmirtz. Ferb Flatcher." I said.
"The green boy who knows Perry the Platypus?" He asked.
"Yes, Sir." I said.
"You can't be. The green boy is thirteen! You...you look like you're Vanessa's age." He said.
"I got hit by a machine." I told him.
"Ooh, an inator!" He clapped.
"Something like that." I said.

"Dad, please leave." Vanessa sighed.
"Why? I'll just go home with....oh. Oh wait. Were you doing something with this boy?" He asked.
"Dad! No I was not!" She blushed.
"Vanessa, sweetie, come here." He said.

She walked over to him and he bent over and whispered something in her ear. She looked confused but suddenly, a flush spread through her face.

"D-Dad!" She shouted.
"Just be home before dark, ok?" He smiled. He turned to me. "Make sure she's home before dark or I'll shoot you with one of my inators." He warned me and I gulped.
"Yes, Sir." I said.
"Good! See you at home, sweetie!" He said and walked out of my backyard.

"What did he tell you?" I asked.
"N-Nothing..." She said

She looked like she was about to say something else but Phineas came back.

Isabella was looking at me, shrugging her shoulders.

"Sorry." She mouthed.
"It's fine." I waved my hand.

"Ferb! I fixed up the machine -again- and now there is two buttons! One of you want to be thirteen and one if you want to be sixteen!" He said, proudly.

Instead of a giant ray, it just looked like a button with an antenna.

"It's more damage proof this way." He shrugged.
"So...do you wanna be thirteen or sixteen?" Isabella asked

I looked at Vanessa. She was also looking at me.

"This is it." She said.
"I'll do anything for you, Vanesssa. Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. Be it sixteen, thirteen, or not be with me at all, whatever you want, I'll take it." I said.
"Ferb...I-I want..." She said looking down.

I took her hands and I stared at her.

"It's ok." I told her. I know her answer.

"Phineas, turn her sixteen. I'll go back to being thirteen so that we don't hurt anyone." I said.
"Ferb..." Phineas looked at me worriedly but I smiled.
"I'm fine." I said. Then I turned to Vanessa.
"Ferb. I want to be sixteen..." She said.

I wanted her so bad to say that she wanted me to be sixteen too. Or thirteen. Just please don't tell me that you don't want to be with me, Vanessa. I would die than to see you not with me.

But...maybe it's better if she didn't love me. She could find another guy that could take better care of her than me...

"And I  want you to be thirteen." She continued.
"Ok." I said.
"But...I still love you...so I don't care about our age differences. I want to be with you, Ferb." She whispered, trying not to let Phineas and Isabella hear.

Isabella was smirking which was ok since she knew but Phineas was still looking clueless as ever.

I beamed. "I'm glad."

She smiled and then turned to Phineas.

"Ok, I'm ready. Make me sixteen again." She said.

Phineas nodded and pointed the button at her. A pink light surrounded her and in a flash, she was sixteen again with her long hair and gothic clothes. I had to slap myself before she caught me staring.

I stood next to her and took her hand.

"You're beautiful either way." I whispered, smiling.
"Thanks, Ferb." She grinned.

"Ok Ferb, ready?" Phineas asked.

I took a last look at Vanessa and she nodded.

"I'm ready, Phineas." I told him.

I felt the tingling sensation as a green light covered me and my arms and legs grew shorter.

I fell back and I looked at myself. I was thirteen again.

Vanessa took my hand and smiled, softly.

"Take me on a date tomorrow?" She winked.

I felt my boyish goofy smile creep on my face and I shot her a thumbs up.

"Ok...." I said.
"Good night, Ferb." She giggled.

She bent down and I felt her warm lips press against my cheek.

Once she was out of sight, I passed out. Last I saw was Phineas trying to catch me before I hit the ground and Isabella winking at me.

"Go get 'em!" She said and I blacked out.