Tiny

I woke up to see Ferb, Phineas, and Isabella looking at me worriedly.

"Um what happened?" I asked, sitting up.
My hands flew to my throat. My voice was a bit higher and I saw that my gothic outfit had gotten a bit baggy.

"Um Vanessa? Is that you?" Phineas asked.
"Yea. At least I think so." I said

Isabella pulled out a mirror from who knows where and handed it me. I saw that my hands had gotten a little smaller.

I looked at my reflection and stared. I remembered this. I was staring at my thirteen year old self.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
"Wait, wait. Vanessa calm down! It's-Its not that bad! You um actually look bit...cute?" Phineas said.
"Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" I asked.
"Ok I heard screaming! What happ-Oh my god! Vanessa?!" Candace bursted into her backyard, once again followed by Jeremy.
"Phineas?! What did you do?!" She asked.
"It wasn't me! It was that little gun thingy!" He exclaimed.
"You were playing with guns?! You are sooooo busted!" She said, pulling out her phone.
"Hello? I've just been turned into a thirteen year old!" I shouted.
"Oh yeah. Phineas, can you, you know? Do your thing?" Candace asked and put away her phone.
"You didn't call your mom?" Jeremy asked.
"Well just this once." Candace said.
"I could try to reverse it but I need a specific part but my supplier is on vacation." Phineas cringed.
"How long?" Candace asked.
"Um at least a month..."
"You mean I have to stay thirteen for a month?! But school starts next week!" I panicked.
"I guess you could enroll in our school." Isabella suggested.
"Middle school?!" I yelled in horror.
"Vanessa, breathe." Ferb said, taking my hand. I'll admit I felt better and my breathing slowed down.
"We'll try to fix this, don't worry." Phineas assured me.
"Thanks..." I sighed.
"Do you need a ride home?" Candace asked me.
"Oh shoot. My car." My thoughts flew to my black car that was sitting in the driveway.
"Don't stress. I'll drive it home with you if that's ok." Candace said.
"I'm coming too." Ferb said.
"Wow Ferb, you're talking a lot today." Phineas said and yelped when Isabella flicked him.
"Jeremy, would you mind driving behind us in your car?" Candace asked.
"Sure." Jeremy shrugged.

I'm surprised I haven't dated this guy yet. He was like a popular version of me. And he was a guy.

"Thanks guys." I said. My head was still spinning and Ferb grabbed me before I could fall.
He led me to my car and sat next to me in the back.
It felt weird to be in the back of my own car while someone else drives but I had worse things on my mind.

Candace pulled up to my Dad's building.
"Do you need us to come up there with you?" She asked.
"No thanks. I'm good." I waved.

Ferb got out of the car and grabbed my hand.

"Wha?"
"Sorry." He whispered and I smiled.
"It's not your fault." I said.
"I'll explain to your Dad and take any responsibility." He said.
"No it's ok Ferb. Thanks." He shook his head and pulled me inside. "Ferb?!"

We ran to the elevator and he pushed the top button where my Dad's apartment was.

We waited, listening to elevator music, and looking around.

I didn't say anything to him but he was still holding on to my hand. It was warm. And the blush on his face was cute.

Good thing I'm sixteen or this would've been awkward.

Wait...I'm thirteen.

I looked down at my now baggy clothes. I looked like a punk wannabe and I cringed. I need new clothes.

We reached my floor and we went out. Ferb rang the doorbell and we waited.

"Vanessa? Are you home?" I heard my Dad shuffle around and he opened the door. He looked at us, surprised.

"Are you one of those Fireside girls who are always trying to sell me cookies? Because I don't want any." He said.
"Dad no it's me." I said in my slightly squeaky voice. His eyes widened as he realized.
"Vanessa? Vanessa sweetie what happened?!" He asked. Then he turned to Ferb and glared.
"Who are you and what did you do to my daughter?!" He asked.
"Dad stop. It wasn't Ferb's fault. Well not really."
"Say, don't I know you?"
"No dad you don't."
"No I'm pretty sure I do. My nemesis has a picture of you in his hat!"
"Dad stop."
"Yea, do you know Per-"
I put my hand over Dad's mouth before he could continue.
"Ferb, thanks for coming up here with me." I said and pecked his cheek. I don't know why I did that but it was cute to watch his face get red and he staggered back to the elevator with a funny smile.
"Dad, get inside." I said, pushing him inside and closed the door.
"Was...was that your boyfriend?" He asked.
"Dad no!" I said. I smiled at the thought and he smirked.
"Ok sweet heart. Well get some rest and I'll see if I can fix whatever happened to you. I feel like it's familiar..." He muttered and went back to watching tv.

"Ferb...my boyfriend?" I mumbled as I fell asleep.

Cute cute cute! Sorry if it's short