Blush

"Vanessa?" Candace's mom, Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher, looked at me in shock. "Is that you?"

Ok so I was bit shorter and I had to wear a dress since that was all that would fit me right now. As my dad would say, curse this thirteen year old body.

"Hello, Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher. Yes, I am Vanessa." I said.
"I must need to get my eyes checked. I could've sworn you were taller yesterday." She said and rubbed at her eyes.
"Is Phineas and Ferb here?" I asked, peeking around her.
"Oh yes! They're in the backyard. Mr. Flynn-Fletcher and I are taking Candace and her boyfriend to a masquerade ball. I'm sorry that I'm leaving you to attend to my boys. " She said, sheepishly.

I'd heard Monty talking about some dance they were having at city hall. I guess this was what he was talking about.

"Oh no worries, Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher. I'd be happy to watch them anytime."
"Ok well thank you! They're in the backyard. Just let yourself in" She pointed to a fence at the side of her house and I smiled.
"Thank you" I said and skipped off to the fence.

Yes I skipped. Someone please help me.

"Hey guys. What're you up to?" I asked, opening the door.

The gang was all here and they looked like they were...sitting down?

"Um guys? Why're you just...you know...sitting?" I asked.

Phineas looked at me and his eyes were pleading. He wanted to invent something and he wanted to do it now.

"Ferb won't let me do anything because of yesterday!" He complained.

Ferb was frowning at him. Buford looked like he couldn't care either way as he was spending the day giving Baljeet noogies. Isabella was happily content leaning on Phineas's shoulder. He continued to complain as he tried to ignore the faint blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Ferb?" I questioned. I went over to him.
"Vanessa, I just don't anything to happen to you again." He said.
"Ferb, I'm fine! I actually don't mind this. I can handle being thirteen again for a week." I tried to convince him but he still looked worried.
"Vanessa-" He argued but I cut him off.
"Ferb, you're sweet but I'm fine. I know you'll take care of me if anything goes wrong." I whispered and he blushed.

Phineas was bouncing up and down while Isabella tried to calm him down.

"So? Can we build?" Phineas asked, excitedly.

Ferb looked at me and I smirked.
He nodded, defeated, and Phineas cheered.

"Thanks, Vanessa! Come on, Isabella! Help me get my tools!" He exclaimed and grabbed her hand as they raced towards his garage.

I saw her swoon and she beamed at me.

"Come on, Nerd. I'm getting a snack." Buford said and threw Baljeet over his shoulder. Baljeet rolled his eyes as Buford walked into the house.

"Thanks, Ferb." I smiled.
He nodded and I sat next to him. We just sat there while the breeze blew in our hair. I glanced over and blushed when I saw him peeking at me too.

"Um s-sorry..." I muttered and looked down at my feet.

Why was I being so awkward around him? He's three years younger than me! Besides, we're friends and that's good enough for me. I think...

Phineas's P.O.V it was only supposed to be Vanessa's P.O.V but this is more fun

"Hmm I knew we had a power drill here somewhere..." I mumbled and continued to scramble around the garage.
"Hey, Phineas" Isabella said as she leaned against me.
"I-Isabella? What are you doing?" I asked, nervously and tried to hide the heat from my face.
"We're friends, right? I'm just giving you a hug!" She said. She wrapped her arms around me and tucked her head onto my shoulder.
"W-Well ok" I tried to concentrate on finding the tools but with Isabella this close, it was kinda hard to concentrate on anything other than her soft black hair tickling my cheek.

I felt this weird urge to just stop what I was doing and feel her hair through my fingers. I wanted to sniff it while I hugged her. Was that creepy? She's my best friend. Even she'd probably think that was weird.

"Oh um h-here it is!" I exclaimed and scrambled out of her reach. I grabbed the power drill and added it to the box of tools that I needed.

"Let's go, Izzy!" I said. Isabella was pouting and crossing her arms. She looked disappointed.
"Isabella? What's wrong?" I asked and knelt down next to her.
"I um have this wish but...everyday it never comes true..." She sighed.
"Don't worry, Bella! I believe your wish will come true today! If it doesn't, tell me and I'll make it come true." I said.

Was that too cheesy? It was! Jeez she was blushing which was actually really cute...

"Phineas? Can I tell you something?" She whispered.
"Of course! What is it?" I asked. She pulled me closer to her and I leaned my ear to her. She got close to my ear and I could feel her warm breath tingling across my neck.
"You" She whispered and I felt her lips on my cheek. Now I knew my cheeks were red and they were burning.
"W-What..." I mumbled. I was disappointed when she pulled away.

She stared at me with her deep brown eyes that for some reason, I hadn't noticed were so beautiful. I could get lost in them any day.

"You're my wish." She said and leaned towards me. She stopped right when she was about to touch my lips.
"Isabella....why'd you stop..." I asked. She smiled and then closed the gap between our lips.

It felt like fireworks were exploding in my head and I didn't care. All I cared about was this beautiful girl in front of me who's kiss I was melting into.

She pulled away for air and giggled when she saw my goofy smile.

"Come on, Phin. Let's go." She smiled and grabbed the box. I followed her and swooned as I smelled the vanilla scent from her hair.

"Hey! We found the tools!" Isabella called out.

From what I could see, Vanessa and Ferb were sitting next to each other and avoiding each other's eyes.

"I got my sandwich!" Buford called out as he came out of my house with Baljeet.

"O-Ok l-lets get started on the...the what..." I mumbled, still lovestruck

Isabella giggled.

"You ok, dinnerbell?" Buford asked, knocking on my head.
"Maybe he ate something bad?" Baljeet suggested

Ferb was staring at me, questioningly, and I just shook my head. I'd tell him later.

"So what are you going to do today?" Vanessa asked.

Oh shoot. I don't even know. I was so focused on trying to change Ferb's mind that I hadn't even thought of what to do.

"How about those flying wings that we didn't do yesterday?" Vanessa asked.
"Ooh I want to fly, Phineas!" Isabella exclaimed. I looked at her and nodded.
"Ok sure."

After an hour of building and designing, the wings were done.

"Come on, Isabella! Let's fly!" I said and jumped. The wings activated and we flew to the clouds.

So there's my little part for Phinbella. Next p.o.v will be Ferb. Yay Ferb