Imagination

"Hey Candace." I greeted as I came into her house.
"Hey Vanessa! Thanks for coming!" Candace said as she put her books in a bag.
"No problem." I noted that she was wearing the red and white outfit again.

No surprise. At least she looked good. I looked at my gothic leather outfit. Maybe I should change it up a bit

"Ooh! Where'd you get the flower?" She asked. I gingerly felt the red rose that if out behind my ear. It still smelled like vanilla.
"I found it on my bed when I got home."
"Ooh secret admirer?" She smirked. There she's goes again.
"I'm not sure but when I find out, you'll be the first to know." I said, crossing my fingers behind my back.
"Ok! Well I'll see you later! Thanks again!" She waved and went out the door.
"Oh Vanessa! You're here! Great!" Phineas said as he came downstairs.

He was wearing the same outfit as yesterday. Maybe we all need an outfit change...

"Hey Phineas. Anything 'bustable' for me?" I asked as I grabbed a muffin that was on the counter.
"Maybe! Ferb and I still have to find out what we're doing today!" He said, eating a price of toast.
"Where's Ferb?" I asked. Just as I said that, he appeared also wearing the same outfit.
"Oh hey Ferb!" Phineas said and handed him a piece of toast.
Ferb nodded and his eyes were droopy.
"Hey Ferb." I said.
His head snapped up and his face went back to the same face I saw yesterday.
"Ok..."
"Come on Vanessa! Let's go outside!" Phineas said. Geez this kid doesn't notice anything.

When we got outside, Phineas had some blueprints laid out and he had his hands on his chin.

"Ferb? What do you think? Flying wings or imagination importer?" Phineas asked. Ferb just stared blankly at him.
"That's a terrific idea, Ferb! What do you think Vanessa?" He asked, turning to me.
"Um about what?"
"Which one do you want? I wouldn't mind the wings but imagination importer is cool too. Ferb said to just combine it. That good?" He asked.
"He...didn't even say anything..." I said.
"Yea but Ferb is a 'man of action' his face said it all!"
"Ok..." Why did Candace want to bust them all the time? They're so weird.

"Hey Phineas! Watcha doin'?" Isabella's voice rang.
"Oh hey Isabella! We're going to make an imagination importer!"
"What's that?"
"We put on these glasses and whatever we're thinking comes to real life!"

I could see little hearts flash in Isabella's eyes. She was going to love this, I could tell.

Surprisingly, I saw the same expression in Ferb's face. Did he have a crush on Isabella?

"Hey where's Buford and Baljeet?" He asked.
"Oh they went to some convention." Isabella said.
"Oh that's too bad." He said and went back to grabbing the tools.
"So are you gonna try to bust them?" Isabella asked me.
"Nah. Candace could use a break." I said. I actually didn't feel like calling her. Besides, Jeremy could probably also use a little him and Candace time.
"Oh ok!" She said and went back to staring at Phineas.
"Hey Izzy! Would you mind handing me that wrench next to you?" Phineas called from the other side of the yard.
"Coming!" Isabella yelled, grabbing the wrench and ran over to him. I've never seen someone run so fast.

"Um aren't you going to help them, Ferb?" I asked.
"Isabella can handle this." He said and leaned against the tree.

I looked at him shocked. His voice was actually quite low and masculine. Besides, this was the first time I've heard him talk.

"So you do talk." I said, sitting next to him.
"Phineas talks enough for the both of us." He said, monotonously.
"I can see..."

There was silence as the wind blew. Well ok, not silence because Phineas and Isabella were working on the imagination whatever but still a bit quiet.

"Nice flower." Ferb said.
"Oh um yea. Someone left it in my room yesterday. It was weird but...sorta sweet." I said, taking the flower from my hair.
"Do...you know who left it?"
"No I didn't see his face."

Ferb smiled which I thought was weird. Not his smile but what he was smiling at. His smile was actually quite cute. For a thirteen year old anyways.

"Guys! We finished!" Phineas shouted.
I could see Isabella beaming as she swooned. I guess everyone needed alone time with their crush.

The imagination whatever just looked like a platform with lights surrounding it.

"This is it?" I asked. I was sorta expecting more.
"Here. Take this." Phineas said, handing me a pair of glasses.

I put them on and I felt a slight tingle as I saw images of my past float by me. Pictures of Dad, Mom, and I. Pictures of Johnny and Monty and Dad fighting Perry. It was really cool. Then I saw things that I had imagined. Unicorns and Ducky MoMo. Skulls and Dragons. All mixed together.

For some reason, Phineas and the gang was also in some of my memories even though I couldn't remember them. But the most memories I had with from the gang was with Ferb. Ferb helping me get some light thing for my Dad, Ferb and I in Paris, and Ferb giving me a flower crown that he'd made in school.
I thought it was weird I didn't remember them.

"Vanessa! Grab a board!" I heard Phineas voice and I looked up. Phineas, Isabella, and Ferb were floating on hovercraft boards. Ferb tossed me a black one and held out his hand.
"Thanks Ferb." I said and jumped on my board. Good thing Ferb was there to help me or I would've fallen off.

"Ok let's go!" Phineas shouted and we zoomed off. We raced past monsters and huge ice cream cones, ponies and spikes. It was like our imaginations were mixing together.

"Hey look Izzy! It's your imagination!" Phineas said.

We were headed into some pink covered land and all I could see for miles was Phineas memorabilia.

I saw her blushing as she looked at Phineas.
"Aw look! It's me! I'm glad we're friends Isabella!" Phineas said and hovered next to her.
Isabella wasn't sure if she was happy or not but then Phineas pulled her onto his board and she beamed. Her board exploded into little hearts which covered her already pink covered imagination. There was a loud sound that sounded like someone squealing and someone's heart pumping. Well, it was Isabella.

Phineas's was next and it was full of tools and all the inventions he and Ferb had made. I saw pictures of his friends and family flying around us but none with Isabella. She noticed this and frowned.

"Hey Isabella, look!" I pointed out to a statue in the middle of his imagination land. It was an Isabella statue and I could see tiny little Phineas's looking at it dreamily.
"Phineas?" Isabella questioned.
He just blushed and looked away.

"L-Look! Ferb's is coming up next!" He shouted, trying to distract her.

Ferb's land was in the horizon and it looked quite colorful like Phineas's. Just like Phineas's, there was a giant statue of some girl and I could see little Ferbs for miles all surrounding it. The statue looked a little familiar. Like I'd seen that girl before. She sorta looked like...

Before I could get a closer look, I felt the world shaking around me and I fell back on my board. I was about to fall off just as my glasses came off.

Everyone else's glasses had come off and we watched as a green light took the platform and glasses to who knows where.

"Well...that was fun." I said and brushed off my outfit.
"Phineas Flynn. You have some explaining to do." Isabella teased and Phineas blushed nervously.

"Come on, Ferb. Let's go." I said and I walked away.

I looked back to see Ferb pick up some ray thing and look at it curiously.

"Ferb what's that?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Wait Ferb! Don't touch that!" Phineas shouted.
Ferb jumped and I saw a green light flash around me.
"Vanessa!" Phineas shouted.

The green light surrounded me and tickled me.
"What the? Ferb?!" I shouted. I couldn't move and Ferb ran to me with this worried expression.

I felt like I was shrinking and then the green light disappeared.

"V-Vanessa?" Phineas asked. I heard him and Isabella gasping as I opened my eyes.

Cliffhangers are fun