Chapter 11: I think I love you.

I think the chapter after this is the last chapter.. I had a certain plan on how this story was going to go and it's playing out how I wanted it to. Sorry if any of you are sad about it, but there's really not much to add to this.

Follow me on Twitter @whoranftniall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Connor walked out of the door. It felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I felt so relieved that Connor understood. I stood there for a few seconds smiling like an idiot until I was interrupted by my mom waving her hand in front of my face.

"You alright?" she asked.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."

I began walking up the stairs to my room to call Sam. I had to talk to him as soon as possible. I dialed Sam's number like my life depended on it. He answered after the first ring.

"Naomi? I thought you'd never want to talk to me again," Sam answered.

He sounded stressed almost as if he'd been crying. Could he have been crying over me? Nah it was probably something a lot more important than me. Maybe I was just imagining things.

"Sam how could I possibly stop talking to you?"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me just to hear those words."

"Sam I think I lov-" I was cut off by another incoming call. "Just a moment, Sam. I'm so sorry."

I switched over to the other line. This call better be a damn important one.

"What?" I answered.

"Nice to talk to you too, Harper," Rachel said.

"Oh hey Rachel. Sorry about that. I was in the middle of an important call."

"It can't be more important than this one. I really need you here right now."

"Why? Are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Im totally fine. It's just..my mom's new boyfriend is coming over for dinner and he's bringing his son for me to meet and since his son is bringing a friend, mom says that I can invite you. Pleeeeasseee come. Please please please."

"Yeah, yeah fine. Do you want me to sleepover?"

"Yes! That'd be awesome! Please come now."

I sighed. "I'll be right there. Bye. "

I switched back over to Sam.

"I'm really sorry about that, Sam."

"It's cool. So what were you saying?" he asked.

"Oh..it's nothing."

"Um..okay. Do you want to hang out now? We can go to the movies or something," Sam said hopefully.

"Aww. Darn. I'm sorry, Sam. I'm sleeping over Rachel's tonight. Is tomorrow night good for you?"

"Yes. It's perfect. Like you."

I blushed. "Goodbye, Sam," I said as I hung up.

I walked downstairs to ask my mom to borrow her keys. She was in the living room watching soap operas. Yuck.

"Hey mom. Can I borrow your car tonight?"

"Of course. What for?"

"I'm sleeping over at Rachel's if that's alright."

"Oh it's fine, honey. The keys are on the kitchen table," she said.

"Thanks mom."

"Mhm now leave you're making me miss my soaps."